**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured 4* infinite streak

Hi, can somebody explain me how to reach and keep going infinite streak in 4* featured arena, please?
Thank you very much.

Comments

• Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I'd like to see the answers for this as well. The 4* Basic Arena is a cakewalk, I'd like to be able to get into the featured arenas for the new champs but for the life of me can't get any published/established methods to work. I'm a good player, I know it's not me. I can thru a death squad or two but can't keep that up.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I usually take a normal squad up through fight 9. Then I sandbag until I have enough squads of at least one 5 4/55 and two 5 3/35 or 4 5/50. This will trigger Thanos/Kang teams. Fights 16 & 17 I do two 5/50 or 3/45 with one 4 4/40. 18-20 you need at least 4/40 over 4000 pi. Once you hit 21, I try to keep the team pit over 11,000 if all 4*s or 10,500 if mix 4s and 5s.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    i70dcuqluowl.jpg
    I use this guide for arenas and it works well.
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    DRTO wrote: »
    i70dcuqluowl.jpg
    I use this guide for arenas and it works well.

The numbers there... does that mean fight 1-8 , or streak 1-8???
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    Yeah the numbers signify the streak, not each individual fight
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    4* basic infinite streak starts from round 16.
  • Options
    I hate when guides like these seem to mixup whether they are referring to 0-based Streak # or 1-based Match #. Because this one all begin with 1 you would think that the final Thanos/Kang (max'd rating, but w/o mastery) would be at what this guide says is 15. But the T4B arena listed above suggests 9-14, but 14 would be the last one only if the number sequence listed had started with 0. So this guide should have said 9-15 for the matches to use an “unbalanced team” (aka, “sandbagging” of 1 of the 3 fights in the match with one real low hero in order that the other 2 fights are winnable)

I would also disagree with the above guide in the 4* Feature regarding matches 14-17. The prior commentor (gforcefan) had listed good team strength's to use there (fyi, his match numbers are 1-based). The picture guides have not really kept up once people were able to actually have 5* r4 and r5 that you could end up facing as a real opponent (as opposed to the Thanos/Kang teams).