**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Contest Down 02/21 [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    We just put it into Emergency Maintenance! Sorry for the inconvenience folks! We're working hard to get it back up and running.

How come when the game goes into emergency maintenance and i'm in the middle of an arena match, it gives me a "network error" has occurred message when i return, Then i hit ok and the screen regenerates giving me a loss in my fight. Why do i get penalized extra for your crappy game issues?
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Could you at least reset dungeon cooldowns for people who were in them.
    Kinda hurts to lose 3 6 stats for a week because the game cant run right

Kabam says to just buy some units and you can get your champs back
  • I wonder how much of a difference removing most of the ‘help’ button requirements would make and just give everyone 1k loyalty for logging in each day instead, shorten the arena refresh times as default and make energy requests the only help requirement. I’m sure the help button used to cause issues and I would doubt its changed much.
    I wonder how much of a difference removing most of the ‘help’ button requirements would make and just give everyone 1k loyalty for logging in each day instead, shorten the arena refresh times as default and make energy requests the only help requirement. I’m sure the help button used to cause issues and I would doubt its changed much.

but i like hitting the "Help 4" button twice then watching the connection issues message pop up.....rinse and repeat 200 times a day.....
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    We just put it into Emergency Maintenance! Sorry for the inconvenience folks! We're working hard to get it back up and running.

Totally Ruined Alliance War Defense Timing...

Some allies could not place defenders, one of our groups got no Group Boss since they were at AQ and waiting to finish to move heroes to AW. Defense
  • Pick any champs, then join aw. Your originally team u chose while game went down will be your team regardless of the new team u select. It said my top 3 were already in aw. I said screw the wait. Chose a “B” team and joined aw just now. And boom my top 3 champs are in aw offense.
  • Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this emergency maintenance. Since the issue has been resolved, this will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.