UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

5* corvus or 6* angela

i’m really struggling with making this decision so i though i’d come here to ask for insight/advice. should i take 5* corvus to r5 or rank up 6* angela to r2? i consider myself a middle ground player. i have made one run through act 5 and intend on 100% exploration of it. i have no intentions of doing LoL. have already completed RoL. i can usually finish monthly EQ uncollected 100%. and i figure whatever i end up doing it will be a long time before i get enough t5b to rank someone else up. any help or insight helping me make this decision is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,413 ★★★
    Neither, save
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Corvus
  • incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Neither, save

why? and save for what?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,413 ★★★
    Corvus is a 6* already, so no need to waste resources on 5*s that are 6*s. imo tho
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,552 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • It's era of 6*, go for her her. SHE IS A BAD ASS AND CAN KICK ANYONE'S ASS EASILY.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Angela has damage. Corvus does not.
  • Speedbump wrote: »
    Neither, save..... Corvus is a 6* already, so no need to waste resources on 5*s that are 6*s. imo tho
    Huh ??? (assuming you’re saying Corvus is available in 6* crystals, so don't bother ranking him as 5*). That logic might apply to 5* vs 4* nowadays, but not 6* vs 5*. I don’t see people out there with 30 different 6* heroes and half of them dup'd already.

And even if you argue that, why wait when the 6* he's mentioned (Angela) would be one of the better 6* out there anyways, and really does not rely on having to be dup'd like so many others would have to be (an even longer wait when talking other 6*).

Both Corvus and Angela are great, IMO.
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    Corvus no doubt