**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* corvus or 6* angela

i’m really struggling with making this decision so i though i’d come here to ask for insight/advice. should i take 5* corvus to r5 or rank up 6* angela to r2? i consider myself a middle ground player. i have made one run through act 5 and intend on 100% exploration of it. i have no intentions of doing LoL. have already completed RoL. i can usually finish monthly EQ uncollected 100%. and i figure whatever i end up doing it will be a long time before i get enough t5b to rank someone else up. any help or insight helping me make this decision is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Neither, save
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Corvus
  • incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Neither, save

why? and save for what?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Corvus is a 6* already, so no need to waste resources on 5*s that are 6*s. imo tho
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • It's era of 6*, go for her her. SHE IS A BAD ASS AND CAN KICK ANYONE'S ASS EASILY.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Angela has damage. Corvus does not.
  • Speedbump wrote: »
    Neither, save..... Corvus is a 6* already, so no need to waste resources on 5*s that are 6*s. imo tho
    Huh ??? (assuming you’re saying Corvus is available in 6* crystals, so don't bother ranking him as 5*). That logic might apply to 5* vs 4* nowadays, but not 6* vs 5*. I don’t see people out there with 30 different 6* heroes and half of them dup'd already.

And even if you argue that, why wait when the 6* he's mentioned (Angela) would be one of the better 6* out there anyways, and really does not rely on having to be dup'd like so many others would have to be (an even longer wait when talking other 6*).

Both Corvus and Angela are great, IMO.
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    Corvus no doubt