**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champs need buffs in 2019/

2»

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Kalantak wrote: »
    -Loki
    -janefoster
    -OG dd
    -netflix DD
    -deadpool xforce
    -hulkbuster
    -rhino
    -juggernaut
    -MOONKNIGHT
    -Cw bP
    -Magneto
    -colossus
    -OG cap
    -og IM
    -Sup.IM
    -IRon fist
    - DR.strange
    - Sentry
    - ultron
    - Punisher 99
    - Thor rag
    - Old man logan
    - Storm
    - ROGUE
    - Morningstar
    - Guilotine
    - Hawkeye
    - Og Hulk
    - Joe fixit
    - abomination

OG DD is decent
    Ultron is good
    Rogue is good
    Morningstar is awesome
    Hawkeye is good

OG DD is only good awakened, and that's a purely defensive ability. He sucks at offence.
    Ultron is good, but lacks the regen/power control of other tech champions. And his armor up buffs are a laughing stock.
    Rogue is decent but she lacks that extra punch to be really nice.
    Morningstar soul collection mechanic is outdated. Most fights I'm are done before I can deploy her SP3 or can collect the soul.
    Hawkeye is a one-trick champion. That's just bad design.
    GUILLOTINE !!.. She's got bleed & heal reversal, but thats IT.

In a game, where it has become a requirement to have an armour break, to deal with the many champs that need it, doesn't she seem lacking, by other mystic standards?
    & isnt she the ONLY mystic with zero nullify ??
    I think, the backstory of that sword SCREAMS persistent charge!

Yeah, she WAS amazing when she was 1st released, but there weren't alot of bleed immune or champs that REQUIRE armor break ability. SHE NEEDS MORE UTILITY TO BE RELEVANT.

& She'd definitely be God tier, with a reliable power control mechanic.
    (Sp3 would be good, Sp1 would be better.... Oh, 100% SMALL power drain on heavy?)

What Guillotine needs is this:
    - guaranteed crit on SP1 + she gains 2 souls
    - phantasm turns regen into degen, power gain into power drain, fury into weakness, armor up into armor break, precision into fatigue, cruelty into exhaustion and unstoppable into stun. This works for both buffs as passives. They are still visible but phantasm reverses their effects.
    - increase the bloodlust of the sword, give a passive increase in critical rating on bleeding opponents and increase critical damage rating even more per soul.
    - give the SP3 a deep wound passive that drains a set amount of health for the rest of the fight, counts as a bleed debuff for the sword's bloodlust and increases bleed duration by 10%. Max stack: 3.
    - phantasm turns regen into degen, power gain into power drain, fury into weakness, armor up into armor break, precision into fatigue, cruelty into exhaustion and unstoppable into stun. This works for both buffs as passives. They are still visible but phantasm reverses their effects.
    Before I forget: same thing happens with resistances. I think the phantasm duration should be increased to 12 seconds and its costs increased to 4 souls.

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Why does everyone forget Kamala Kahn? She is always made into a joke by players and I barely see anyone mentioning her. Is that because she is overlooked from ppl never using her or because these other champs need buffs more?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Magneto
    Groot
    Antman
    Iron Man
    Superior Iron Man
    War machine
    Captain America
    Dr strange
    Captain marvel
    Kamala Khan
    Netflix dd
    Joe fixit
    Cyclops
    Storm
    Pheonix

Honestly could go on and on
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Honestly, I think every champ needs some way to ramp up damage, with some being difficult to maintain/achieve, similar to she hulk furies. That’s a nice design. Rewards skill.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Skill- karnak and netflix daredevil
    Mutant- colossus and magneto
    Tech- hulkbuster and iron patriot
    Mystic- iron fist and juggernaut
    Science- joe fixit and antman
    Cosmic- groot and king groot
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Hulk. By a mile. He still needs to lose health to increase his effectiveness. Worst champ mechanics in the game.

Old Man Logan too. Has to lose health to gain fury.

He does not have to lose health to go berserk. He gets Pacifism when the opponent uses a special too. In his current state, old man Logan is actually quite useful, doesn’t really need a buff if you know how to use him.

Personally I’d really like to see magneto get a buff, he’s a bit outdated now. Would be nice if captain marvel/ms marvel could be different to each other as well. As it stands they’re identical aside from ms marvel gaining more power through her sig. Same with iron man and SIM. Just armour up that is slightly different.
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Honestly, I think every champ needs some way to ramp up damage, with some being difficult to maintain/achieve, similar to she hulk furies. That’s a nice design. Rewards skill.

So you want every champ to require Ramp-Up like SL??? WTH

No. I want every champ to have the potential to do serious damage. Doesn’t have to be combo counts. Some already have it with prowess, rage, heat charges, furies...etc. I’m just saying it would be nice if they all had a similar mechanic or the potential.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Forgot about iron fist lol
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Blade, Star Spidey, Corvus Glaive, Medusa, Domino, Ghost Rider, Magik, Ghost, Star-lord, Aegon, Killmonger, Iceman, Omega Red, Void
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    People need to start to understand that some characters just have to suck, with this being the case, colossus doesn’t need any reworking. He should not be made more powerful than 80%+ of the game.

Magneto needs a rebuff desperately and they could do soooo much with him.

Iron fist needs one as well, his armor breaks do nothing/almost nothing scaled.
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    Hawkeye. I like him. But, He seems like he was only partially done. He only has special attack 1 and special attack 2 in his abilities description.
    1wabu7e5u1cf.png

He has an assortment of arrows that he uses. Maybe his opponent can determine the arrow he chooses and type of damage. He battles robots and he uses unique arrows that causes shock. Incinerate opponents he causes fire. Etc. Something creative to make him seem more than just attack 1 and 2.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    People need to start to understand that some characters just have to suck, with this being the case, colossus doesn’t need any reworking. He should not be made more powerful than 80%+ of the game.

Disagree. There’s zero reason why someone should work hard for 3-4 months and pull a champ so bad they want to quit the game. Every champ should have potential or at least a purpose.
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

Also, it’s funny how you say people need to suck it up then immediately say two champs (that I’m sure you have) should be improved.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Hulk buster and War Machine

Because Avengers end game is coming.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Why does everyone forget Magneto? Also OG DD needs a buff too.

Og DD not needs buff. Og is good. Netflix DD need buff.