**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Critical damage rating

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
What is critical damage rating (CDR)?
I have seen synergy providing +115 CDR .
And corvus gets 3000 CDR per persistent charge but his critical damage never goes to 3000 ?

Comments

• DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    edited February 2019
    To get CDR, understand Critical Rating first. Critical Rating is the percent chance to score a critical hit on each attack. Knowing that, then CDR is a percent as well, and is a percent of bonus damage dealt on a critical hit. The CRD as a number is less helpful to understand, I change it over to the percentages to get a better look at it. The synergy you described basically means you will deal more damagebon critical hits, but your chance to land them is unaffected.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    critical damage rating is how much extra damage you will deal upon critical hits. i agree with dragonfire that just raw numbers is not as helpful haha, i too try to change to percentages to have a clearer picture. That being said, 3000 CDR per persistent charge i can pretty much guess is a big increase haha
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    To get CDR, understand Critical Rating first. Critical Rating is the percent chance to score a critical hit on each attack. Knowing that, then CDR is a percent as well, and is a percent of bonus damage dealt on a critical hit. The CRD as a number is less helpful to understand, I change it over to the percentages to get a better look at it. The synergy you described basically means you will deal more damagebon critical hits, but your chance to land them is unaffected.

Wonderfully explained