**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Healing Factor Arena made available.

My opinion is that Healing Factor Arena made avaliable for all the Summoners.
So that everyone could get a chance to get the Red Variant of Deadpool.

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    They already did that in the past, hopefully they'll do the same in the future! most probably when deadpool 2 comes out
  • Yes I guess Fel_95
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Yes please.
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    they should add more exclusive champions for units and in arena.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    A red Deadpool would almost complete my collection. I don't care if I have to earn him, or buy him...just bring him back. :D
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    they should but remember, the cutoff will be ridiculously high
  • This would a good idea to have this arena again. But however it would be a cutoff of 20 million or more. So, I have found a possible soultion. Have an old style arena set up with 2 stars for 1 arena and 3 and 4 stars in another. But instead of time played it will be separated by prestige. You couldn't do ratings because everyone would sell champions. But have each arena bracket sepirated by x amount of prestige so your competing against people at your own level. Hope kabam thinks about this.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    NightShade wrote: »
    This would a good idea to have this arena again. But however it would be a cutoff of 20 million or more. So, I have found a possible soultion. Have an old style arena set up with 2 stars for 1 arena and 3 and 4 stars in another. But instead of time played it will be separated by prestige. You couldn't do ratings because everyone would sell champions. But have each arena bracket sepirated by x amount of prestige so your competing against people at your own level. Hope kabam thinks about this.

Interesting idea! The star ranking can be based on the arena bracket.

This way it ensures fair distribution.

Lower rating prestige bracket has a chance to compete for a 2* dead pool

Mid compete for 3*

Top prestige compete for the 4*