**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PLEASE INTRODUCE LEVEL 70 Minimum

Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
edited February 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
We got new masteries, the game introduced 5* champs, now even 6* star champs, and now going to have t5cc, everything in the game has happened yet our levels have stayed the same through alllll of the progression.. my guess is Kabam made level 60 the highest level when you first started Mcoc like many games... Diablo , World of Warcraft and MANY OTHERS so they could introduce expansions or updates to the game to do level 70, level 80, 90, 99... It has been 4 YEARS!!!

Is this being talked about even or is there at least plans for it? Act 6 is coming in the next couple weeks, I am begging that level 70 is introduced then so we have content to level up with.

Could the mods please comment on this so not waiting another 4 years cluelessly if there are no plans to do so.

I would like to see level 65-70, the xp boosts for 75% of the active game users are useless, and they have been for me personally for over 3 years.

It’s time guys... make the move !!.

Comments

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    it would be nice to get energy steps boosted up to 80
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Exactly, there have been new energy requirements, longer energy quests, more masteries, everything has developed and progressed in the game besides the levels.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    They've said a couple 50 times they have zero plans to raise the level cap. You are going to get met with the same response. They are very aware some of the player base wants it raised.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Dead horse is dead. Leave it be.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    The game team had said that the game is tuned for 60 energy right now. They use that to determine how many paths and how long they are. And they have said that they do not want to add more mastery points right now bc your not suppose to be able to chose them all at the same time.
    I would imagine the reason they made the cap level at 60 like most other games is to end up increasing it over time, the game has super progressed but this hasn’t happened..

I haven’t seen anyone from kabam say they have no plans in 2019 to raise the level and didn’t see anything in late 2018, it’s been a year since last saw anything.

If they have 0 plans of doing so, then they need to take out the xp boosts for higher tier or lvl 60 players, it’s just a reminder of how bs it is..

If they’re not gonna raise level they could at least do that, there also have been ? Marks in the masteries for ever now with coming soon... like let’s update the game and get the content to reflect that if the plan has changed right?!?!

Any mod comment would be appreciated.. I’m sure others would like to know an update on the status of this.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They actually have increased it, it used to be 50
    I know there hasn’t been anything in 3+ years
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    How would they even implement it ? Would the give retro xp to everyone going back to when they hit level 60 or would we have to run thru act 5 again to catch up with new players who hit 60 completing act 4 and then start building up again with act 5 reruns, not to mention eq and special events. I just don't see it happening or a good idea.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    How would they even implement it ? Would the give retro xp to everyone going back to when they hit level 60 or would we have to run thru act 5 again to catch up with new players who hit 60 completing act 4 and then start building up again with act 5 reruns, not to mention eq and special events. I just don't see it happening or a good idea.

I don't see a problem here. Of course they wouldn't retroactively give experience. That would just immediately make many players level 70. Why would we have to run through act 5 again? Act 6 is coming out, and other things give experience.
    Kpatrix said:

That’s not good argument, just because u ran through let’s say 100 eqs and didn’t xp but people that ran through it got xp not level 60. Your wanting them to backdate you the xp u woulda got? Makes 0 sense.

That happens in no games ever invented.

Plus act 6 is coming out, xp is there, dungeons, quests and every Eq.. you just continue on

This is one of the top things they should be working on