**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guess I'll just sit here for 10 minutes..

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
dtjo3wu2veec.png

Dungeons are a pain.

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Oh man they restarted today didnt they ugh I guess I'll do them I'm close to a crystal or I'd skip
    Yep, been rough reaching my milestones with all the unskilled players, and the ones who don't even play..
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    And that's why dungeons should be only done with friends or alliance mates
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    5wgvshucx5a2.png
    Bout sums it up
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    Same heremxodnum0oubp.png
    Ronny_ wrote: »
    Ouch..
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    dtjo3wu2veec.png

Dungeons are a pain.

For God's sake, they still haven't done anything to fix that?
    Yeah, no way to exit as far as I know. So, you just sit and wait.. Definitely not trying to go more rounds guys like that though.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    dtjo3wu2veec.png

Dungeons are a pain.

Isn't there a "x" at the top right side of your screen? Just exit out, go do some arenas or something, then check back.
    xNig wrote: »
    dtjo3wu2veec.png

Dungeons are a pain.

Isn't there a "x" at the top right side of your screen? Just exit out, go do some arenas or something, then check back.
    Passive aggressive as always, nice. Yes, I could leave the dungeon, but I wanted to get it over with instead of pausing for no reason. Especially if he was going to do this every round.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Wonder if banning would completely prevent pairing with douche bags like this. Not a solution but kinda nice to be able to avoid unnecessary second pairing with such players.
  • Something cool that I would put in; you get matched with 9 people at once and the first to move is the one you pair with; the douchebags (the ones that don’t move) get kicked out immediately and the remaining people are randomly paired up
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    dtjo3wu2veec.png

Dungeons are a pain.

Passive aggressive as always, nice. Yes, I could leave the dungeon, but I wanted to get it over with instead of pausing for no reason. Especially if he was going to do this every round.

Nah. Just stating a fact. You can’t blame your impatience on others.
    dtjo3wu2veec.png

Dungeons are a pain.

The game takes enough time as is to get everything else done. This game mode doesn't need to lock you in with a guy who's inactive. I'd say 2 minutes is a good amount of time for them to decide. An option to exit the dungeon should be available after that. Opening it up for you to try another dungeon.
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    dtjo3wu2veec.png

Dungeons are a pain.

The game takes enough time as is to get everything else done. This game mode doesn't need to lock you in with a guy who's inactive. I'd say 2 minutes is a good amount of time for them to decide. An option to exit the dungeon should be available after that. Opening it up for you to try another dungeon.

Soon as I say I'm done it should let me leave actually I dont care what the other guy wants to do.
    I know my limits on skill champs and patience.

I see zero reason to wait for others
    Yeah that's fine too. I guess if one guy is gonna leave, he's gonna leave haha. Might as well skip the stupid waiting..
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Ronny_ wrote: »
    Getting paired with people like that is the WORST part of dungeons to me. The rewards are meh but that doesn't even bother me anymore as I just like extra content to play. I hate coming out of a fight and realizing the other guy hasn't cleared his nodes and just decided to leave the dungeon. Awesome 🤙🏿
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    U can always add me for Dungeons Blood. My overall rating is low but i got skills and a few decent 4/55s IGN - GH0ST__ ( note the o is a zero and there are 2 underscores