**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RoL or getting Uncollected?

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
As the title suggests:
What should I mainly focus on right now- RoL completion or getting uncollected?
Currently on 5.2.4

My rooster is as follows:

3sjma1j7l25l.png
cugm32elz73l.png

Comments

• Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    5.2.4 is the hardest one due to Masochism. After that only Collector is being a problem. Go for uncollected, more worthy.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    5.2 is hard but push for uncollected
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    @AdiMukh555

Use a team of X-23, Luke Cage, IMIW, Guillotine, and Morningstar and knock out ROL.

Use X-23 for most of the fights. Only throw specials when she's at full health. Let her regen keep you healthy. Use Luke Cage or IMIW against Vision just to make the fight faster. Use Guillotine against Wolverine. The synergy with Morningstar will make this easier.

I finished ROL with a 4/40 unduped X-23, only switching to Guillotine for Wolverine. The whole thing took about 90 minutes and didn't require any items.

If you have a 3* Void, use him instead of Guillotine. He's just as effective but he's a bit easier to use.

There's really no reason not to get this done.

• Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    5.2.4 was easy for me since I had sabretooth. St+km synergy.
  • Options
    @AdiMukh555

Use a team of X-23, Luke Cage, IMIW, Guillotine, and Morningstar and knock out ROL.

Use X-23 for most of the fights. Only throw specials when she's at full health. Let her regen keep you healthy. Use Luke Cage or IMIW against Vision just to make the fight faster. Use Guillotine against Wolverine. The synergy with Morningstar will make this easier.

I finished ROL with a 4/40 unduped X-23, only switching to Guillotine for Wolverine. The whole thing took about 90 minutes and didn't require any items.

If you have a 3* Void, use him instead of Guillotine. He's just as effective but he's a bit easier to use.

@Mirage_Turtle I do have a 3*4/40 Void though his sig level isn't much
    I agree about X23, her regen is crazy when she has max power, my main problem in RoL is with Juggs and his unstoppable, how did you countered or dealt with it?
  • Options
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    @AdiMukh555

@Mirage_Turtle I do have a 3*4/40 Void though his sig level isn't much
    I agree about X23, her regen is crazy when she has max power, my main problem in RoL is with Juggs and his unstoppable, how did you countered or dealt with it?

Duped Void at level 1 will still do fine against ROL Wolverine. Just spam L1 and fight normally. He'll go down soon after Fear of the Void activates. This method is quite a bit easier than Guillotine's heal reversal.

As for Juggernaut, this version hasn't been updated, so you can still parry him while he's unstoppable. Use x-23 and don't use any specials. Keep her power high to get the most out of her regen. When he goes unstoppable, just parry him and back up. Once unstoppable is done, continue attacking as normal. If he throws up a block, hit into it just to push him back and stay out of your corner. If you happen to get stuck in your corner, throw your L3 to gain some space.

This fight will be a little longer than the rest. The bleed will put in significant work. Don't punish specials and just wait out the unstoppable. If you can do that, this is just another fight.

• Options
    So I would go:

X-23
    Luke Cage
    IMIW
    Void
    Killmonger

I'd use Killmonger for his synergy to help keep Void's health up while fighting Wolverine.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    You have the roster for either, go with whatever frustrates you the least today. All the above advice is sound.
  • Options
    I recommended ROL because the Collector fight will be more frustrating and cost more resources than all of ROL put together. That initial collector clear can be a pain. If the OP goes for that, don't be embarrassed if you have to drop 10+ revives on the Collector to get him down. It happens to a lot of people.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice
    Really appreciate it :)
  • Options
    KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Realistically, I completed ROL just before Christmas, and I became uncollected 2 weeks ago. Just do both. RoL gives some nice items for early midgame players.