**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How probable is this?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
Um..is it rigged?
uvcx6lwfui0o.png

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,972 ★★★★★
    Reel means nothing. It could show all King Groots and it won't change who you get.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Reel means nothing. It could show all King Groots and it won't change who you get.

the most important change they can make to this game to make me love it even more is to change the spin animation so it only shows the one champ you're getting. Then people can just stare at that carousel of spinning ant-men and contemplate the many poor choices they've made with their lives thus far.

I was going to post that they should get rid of the reel....but your answer is better...and much funnier....
  • 😂😂😂
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Um..is it rigged?
    uvcx6lwfui0o.png

well did you pull King?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Yes, the reel means zip. If you open a PHC, almost every time the "next" champ will be a four-star, while the one you got will be a 2. If the drop rates and the animation were aligned, you would almost always see only two star champs in the reel, and only rarely see a 4.

But -- showing us that 4-star that we "almost" got is a great incentive for buying more crystals.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 561 ★★★
    In this case it’s 3 out of 3
  • TheNoobTheNoob Posts: 38

the most important change they can make to this game to make me love it even more is to change the spin animation so it only shows the one champ you're getting. Then people can just stare at that carousel of spinning ant-men and contemplate the many poor choices they've made with their lives thus far.

@GluteusMaximus for Kabam president.

I vote for @GluteusMaximus

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

You mean this Antman? Lol I pulled him earlier today
    ik369bm5a3k1.jpeg
  • Um..is it rigged?
    uvcx6lwfui0o.png

That looks like a bug. In this game those are very probable.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    9nmvz14eo27i.jpg