**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

My account has been compromised

On July 27,2017 my account was hacked and all my 4☆, 5☆, and a couple 3☆ champs were sold 2.4k units gone t4b and tech t4cc gone. I have contacted the kabam support team only to keep getting the run around. Then as seen in the document below I was strongly encouraged to come forth and explain what had happened to my account so I did so only to not have heard anything back now. Am I being ignored? Is the 27 months I've played this game all for nothing? All the time and money spent there all just just a means of charity? How is this fair? How is it justified? I've never shared my account info with nobody and the day I leave (mdev) mine and another ally mate accounts gone like they never existed also the ally we were going to deleted? Is this how Kabam treats loyal customers? I would like to know who I can contact so (also posted in the document below) that no such thing will go unnoticed? But when provided with that document I get the silent treatment. Any help would b greatly appreciated

Comments

• euders2euders2 Member Posts: 1
    isso aconteceu cmg tmb era dono de uma aliança milhonaria tinha meus 3 estrela no max perdi em um certo dia ao tentar entrar fui bloqueado perdi acesso a conta fui expulso da aliança entao começei novamente em outra conta recentemente consegui recuperar o acesso entao entrei em contato com a equipe do jogo para saber se tem como unificar as contas acho interressante se tivesse a possibilidade de vc doar seus herois a outros recrutadores trocar por recursos com os outros nao essa industria de insatisfaçoes que virou esse jogo