**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yeahhh , I am complete the LOL 100%

edited February 2019 in General Discussion
With my 5 * 5/65 and my dear Lord 4 * 5/50, the exploitation of LOL 100% for me was a great victory, Arriving the Uncollected, and more Rank-Ups for me I'm very happy, thank you Kabam.By the way I spent 9,015 units pro LOL 100%.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Good job
  • DRTO wrote: »
    Good job

Thank you😀😀😀😀😀😀
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Congratulations! A great achievement indeed
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Congrats man!
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    With my 5 * 5/65 and my dear Lord 4 * 5/50, the exploitation of LOL 100% for me was a great victory, Arriving the Uncollected, and more Rank-Ups for me I'm very happy, thank you Kabam.By the way I spent 9,015 units pro LOL 100%.

Why spend 9015 units, do you mind share with us, I am not at your level yet.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★

Just a guess but he probably spent the units on revives, potions, boosts etc
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Rewards are good and It's satisfying to have it done. It's not that hard to save 10k units if you don't buy crystals and energy regularly.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Share your victory pulls here is what kabam gave me and I was oh so grateful......ipotdyy0kmvq.png
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    belli300 wrote: »
    Share your victory pulls here is what kabam gave me and I was oh so grateful......ipotdyy0kmvq.png

That she hulk’s gonna be bangin now tho
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Why do I feel this isn't real?
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480

Because people have so many times lied to get recognized by others so when someone actually does something all lot of people don't believe them. Oh why has our world come to this
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Because people have so many times lied to get recognized by others so when someone actually does something all lot of people don't believe them. Oh why has our world come to this

I mean, the guy claims to have 8-9 R5 5 stars and duped R2 6 stars.
    He also posted a discussion in the beginning of Feb asking what to do if he missed the calendar 5 star shards.
  • Why do I feel this isn't real?

I mean, the guy claims to have 8-9 R5 5 stars and duped R2 6 stars.
    He also posted a discussion in the beginning of Feb asking what to do if he missed the calendar 5 star shards.

The first discussion was to help a friend called (ICHIGO 24, if you want to search).

• belli300 wrote: »

Sou retardado , não tirei many prints kkkk4mhcjgk2962s.jpg only this one
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I think I used that exact screenshot last week. Lol.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited March 2019

That looks fake. The boarders around rewards are new brownish. That black border was from a while ago. It wouldn’t be black if you had “just completed” LOL
    For EX:

I wasn’t kidding. I really did jokingly use that last week. If you google “100 lol mcoc” and select images, it’s right there.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

I wasn’t kidding. I really did jokingly use that last week. If you google “100 lol mcoc” and select images, it’s right there.

Yeah I know lol

Glad I didn’t have anything really embarrassing on my tabs
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    You completed lol huh! Try Life ... Veteran difficulty
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

That looks fake. The boarders around rewards are new brownish. That black border was from a while ago. It wouldn’t be black if you had “just completed” LOL
    For EX:

not to mention but that image is blurry af
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    You guys are just jealous of our skill. I totally just 100% LoL too. Here's a screenshot of my rewards to totally prove it:

• X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    edited March 2019
    Snizzbar said:

You guys are just jealous of our skill. I totally just 100% LoL too. Here's a screenshot of my rewards to totally prove it:

Dude that's 100+22= 122% total
    Dang! Congrats
    But the rewards are a little low IMO