**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Proxima Midnight - Order of her missions

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
So...

I have been playing with Proxima for quite some time know. And I just noticed that when the fight starts, I parry the opponent and I get assigned Proxima's first mission: "Incapacitate". Wait, what...? That was NOT Incapacitate, it was Proxima's other mission, Parry the Opponent. Now (since we cannot mix the missions up) I have to knock down the opponent via a Heavy or SP 5 times to complete the Incapacitate mission and then move on to the next ones. Which affects GREATLY the length of the fight and the general gameplay.

Can we please have someone check this one Kabam and verify that everything works as it should...?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    I use proxima a fair amount. As far as her missions go, they are randomly assigned throughout the fight. She can start with any one of the 3 and go from there. Once the mission is complete then the remaining are randomly assigned until all 3 are completed (prolly will only happen in rol/lol/act5/6 fights).
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    FlytheW17 wrote: »
    I use proxima a fair amount. As far as her missions go, they are randomly assigned throughout the fight. She can start with any one of the 3 and go from there. Once the mission is complete then the remaining are randomly assigned until all 3 are completed (prolly will only happen in rol/lol/act5/6 fights).

So... the fact that they are assigned randomly is what I have been missing... Thanks for clarifying this, bud. I should have read her abilities better, before crying wolf.