**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you think is the Best MCOC YouTuber ever?!

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Other (Comment Who)
    Dorky Dave has become my go-to. He does awesome tutorials and does a lot behind the scenes. He's also a friendly, super-positive dude. He provides instruction and entertainment, so I don't know why he hasn't gotten more subscribers.

Joel Line was my go-to before he retired. That dude was awesome. I really miss his videos.

Brian Grant is good, too. Not as much flash, but he tells it like it is and has his own opinions and perspective on things.

Let's Play also has some awesome champion-specific tutorials. I've gotten a lot of value out of them.

Rich the Man is a nice change of pace. I like when he does four or five items in his update videos. He also has tall hair.

At the other end of the spectrum, it doesn't get much cringier than Prof Hoff, Lagacy or COW.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    Rich
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Other (Comment Who)
    Why isn’t dorky Dave on that list.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Super Gaming Family
    Why is super gaming family even here? Lmao.
    They stopped playing mcoc before You made this post.
    What about Rich and DDD? Much better content creators for mcoc than Super gaming family who didn't even upload mcoc during this post?
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Other (Comment Who)
    Rich the man. He deserves his own option...not "other"
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Other (Comment Who)
    Dorky Diggity Dave and BG <3
  • Ankush69Ankush69 Posts: 21
    No doubt..he has highest sub count.. that's what the figures say😉😉
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    no bias here but i like dreamin34 and heisenberg.420 :)
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Seatin: Man Of Legends
    I think Seatin is really good however if I had to choose a second it would be Idelest seeing him use a champ like sentry made me appreciate him more.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ContestChampion
    Rip my guy Joel Line
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    NONe I think all you tubers suck
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    ContestChampion
    1) Dorky Diggity Dave (even Seatin defers to his wisdom on technique)- techiques
    2) Seatin- for tough Event Quest Champs, getting started in MCOC, Tier list (that everyone hates, but secretly uses to determine who to rank), Masteries, and humor
    3) Brian Grant/Contest Champion- champ reviews, masteries. Great alternative views.
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    MVINCEABLE
  • ShalomShalom Posts: 16
    edited March 2019
    mvinceable <3
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    ContestChampion
    Brian Grant (contestchampion)

But Dave should be on the list!
  • jimmyjohnsjimmyjohns Posts: 24
    A multiple number (Comment Who)
    Seatin for tips and advice, Prof Hoff for deal ratings, and RichTheMan for his live-streams, news, and personality
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I've voted for Seatin, but, Brian Grant and Prof Hoff are, for me , at the same podium step.

Seatin - For the infos. He's always one of the first to get us informed about what's coming up.
    Brian - For his way to entertain. I don't mind watching him for a couple of hours.
    Prof Hoff - For his analysis the offers we gets from Kabam.

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Seatin is leaps and bounds ahead of current youtubers! He doesnt need a gimmick to survive,he calls out on every BS,doesnt suck up, and a lot more entertaining , has humour and better presentation style then any other youtubers j have seen yet!
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    JoelLine You noob
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Super Gaming Family
    best one
    Other (Comment Who)

JoelLine You noob

Seriously? He hasn't done content in a long, long time. It's been over a year.
    Other (Comment Who)
    Kalantak said:

Seatin is leaps and bounds ahead of current youtubers! He doesnt need a gimmick to survive,he calls out on every BS,doesnt suck up, and a lot more entertaining , has humour and better presentation style then any other youtubers j have seen yet!

"Seatin is leaps and bounds ahead of current youtubers"

Really? I think Dorky Dave's content and tutorials are a lot more helpful than Seatin's. Seatin is very good about spending money and opening crystals, so there's that.
  • AvdoAvdo Posts: 18
    Other (Comment Who)

My sister made me do this

Dorky diggity dave
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Super Gaming Family

Kalantak said:

Really? I think Dorky Dave's content and tutorials are a lot more helpful than Seatin's. Seatin is very good about spending money and opening crystals, so there's that.
    seatin is the same dude who quit his own boycott.
    Other (Comment Who)
    cx23433 said:

Kalantak said:

seatin is the same dude who quit his own boycott.
    Yep. Just gotta get those clicks and monetize, baby!
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    @Seatin you won!
  • netjumpernetjumper Posts: 2
    edited March 2020
    Seatin. I became uncollected after watching him becoming uncollected from his free to play account. He gives a lot of insights on path selection, event details, rewards,champions and all.

And i love DDD for the videos on techniques and also his presentation is really good.

These two youtubers really help,entertain and motivate the progressing players.