**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I.P. address for trace route?

Are you able to provide an IP address so I can do a trace route?

Comments

• Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    umm what?
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Trying to hax0r the megahurtz
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Err what?

Are you trying to find them or something or hack them?
  • Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Hacking? Are you guys serious? You've never done research to see if your internet connection is passing through a bad node, and losing packets along the way, slowing down the program's performance?
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Bogia said:

Hacking? Are you guys serious? You've never done research to see if your internet connection is passing through a bad node, and losing packets along the way, slowing down the program's performance?

surely you can track the IP yourself if you know this much.

and it is pretty clear it is dropping packets. judging by when the lag happens Leveling up champs, opening crystals, the stuff that would require a lot of data back and forward. i suspect however it is at the device end. and bad coding in the game that is causing it to read the incoming data to slow and dropping packets as it cant keep up.

cant blame people for being suspicious of your intentions to hack asking for the IP address. lol...

should be easy enough for you to run a trace and find the IP, i would not expect kabam to tell you however.
    probs better running a trace as it is possible they have different servers running from different locations like EU server, US server etc...