**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are SA rewards delayed again [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• Exlo89Exlo89 Posts: 0

Hi everyone, this week I have not received the Rewards rank for the AQs. Neither the glory or the crystals.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

• KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    edited March 2019
    Guessing game: Do you think AQ rewards will have a delay too? (ETA to arrive ~30mins from now)
  • JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    at least with AQ rewards, the ranks are posted if you look at completed in game, if you look at the SA it still does not give the star showing where your alliance ranked in the rank rewards... so even tho SA might still be weeks away, hopefully AQ will be here today...
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    27 hours passed still no SA rewards...guessing I get AQ rewards for this week at the end of...march maybe?
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    I just got my SA. Thank you Kabam for fixing the problem.
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    It wouldn't be that bad waiting, except I'm switching to another alliance and am going to miss AW now.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Got my SA rewards too. hope i will see soon my aq rewards too.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Still no rewards from SA or AQ
  • JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    okay, finally got mine
  • Everyone should check their games, it seems nearly everyone has their SA rewards now.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The Summoner Advancement rewards are on their way out to everyone. Apologies again for the delay and thank you for your patience.
  • maxman1mmaxman1m Posts: 1
    No compensation, kinda waiting for it but kabam had other plans...

• Concerned authority ,
    I am not able to get rank rewards as I was in this ally long enough to get it . For that respective image is attached . Please resolve this issue asap.
    Thanks
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Did S.A rewards get cancelled or something? It shows that we did rank and our peak milestone, but I dont recall getting anything. And there us nothing in my in game mail, read or otherwise.
  • I haven’t received my sa yet anyone else get yet?
  • Hii kabam the summoner advancement event has been completed 3 days ago but still I didn't recieve kindly check the issue and solve it. Thank you
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I received mine yesterday. Still later than usual but I got it
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Yeah, got mine yesterday as well
  • Jason291134Jason291134 Posts: 11
    Yea I’m still waiting on my SA rewards also. This is ridiculous!
  • MedpizzaMedpizza Posts: 8
    No sa rewards yet for me either
  • No sa here and all I get from support is an auto message saying they sent out and they close the case @Kabam Lyra
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    @Kabam Lyra still no SA rewards here either...
  • Submit a ticket

You get an auto reply and they auto close it @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra