**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Dungeon Bug- Cant Enter Once Started [Merged Threads]

Cael_EnixCael_Enix Posts: 27
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is the 3rd time this has happened to me and multiple other times for other alliance mates.

Enter Dungeon, go to move...nothing happens. I can in-game chat, even dungeon chat, but couldn’t move. So I exited and tried to re-enter...and dungeons broke.

Please see video evidence below:
https://youtu.be/8rB8KR1pymc

My partner and I lost some of our best champs to ridiculous cooldowns because your game is constantly bugged.

Please will someone look into this very frustrating issue that has not only cost me time, but champs for dungeons as well?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    Been kicked out of dungeon, logged out and back in , selecting dungeon (go or continue) sends me straight to the games home screen.
    This a problem anyone else having ? If so how did you remedy it
  • Options
    RudeaziRudeazi Posts: 14
    Just so you know guys... there’s a problem with the dungeons... entered room 2 of a dungeon and went left and was unable to enter a fight with either defender 1 or 2.... the guy that I was playing with couldn’t complete the room by him himself but he tried... I touched everywhere on the screen multiple times to see if my avatar would move forward, to no success... this happened approximately 15 minutes ago, the screenshot I will be uploading should have the official time stamp embedded.... Summoner name Rudeazi.idvf2v36lya8.png
  • Options
    See my below thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/124996/dungeon-bug-cant-enter-once-started#latest

The same just happened to me and an alliance mate.
  • Options
    webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    this definitely needs to be addressed
  • Options
    yes, can confirm this happened. forced to return to homescreen when entering dungeon. Kabam you need to fix your problem
  • Options
    this is definitely an issue
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,626 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Ive found that by exiting the app (not closing it out) and going back in, you’ll be able to see the 2nd person in the dungeon with you.

It is not a direct fix for your issue but try giving it a shot if it happens again.

I use IPhone 6s and IPad 6th gen.
  • Options
    designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    More than once I join a dungeon and then get locked out of the dungeon unable to play. My characters go into cooldown. This is absolute garbage. Sorry but with how expensive it is to refresh a chsmp this feels deliberate. Not to mwntion this screws two people not just me. Why cant dungeons just work properly FOR ONCE
  • Options
    This happens way way too much. Restartong the app and even my phone doesnt fix it so dont ask.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Feel free to merge this.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We appreciate the reports and have passed along this information for investigation.
  • Options
    JMRICJMRIC Posts: 3
    Like enter last 10minutes and not get rewards