**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Eight champs so useless they desperately need buffs

Test - if you grinded for 6 months to get your first 6 star champ would it be completely useless in all areas except arena even compared to 5 star champs. If so, it needs a buff). Captain marvel is a solid mid tier champ and doesn’t need a buff. Rhino is pathetic offensively but decent defensively so he had some use historically. IM has healing, abomination is useful on some defensive nodes if awakened... But some champs are uselsss for anything.

Miss Marvel KK
Hulk buster
Colossus
Magneto*
Groot
IF
Falcon
DPX

Magneto is starred both because there are two horrendous versions of him and because is obviously underpowered vs his profile in movies, comics etc. it’s actually kind of embarrassing how weak he is in this game....

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Kamala Khan is not useless...her fury build up and damage output is actually pretty decent. Add in the synergies and she's alright. Middle of the road

The others are all miserable
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I agree. Kamala isn’t useless. She’s decent. She also has nullify with her specials.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Did you really make a case for Rhino? Because he’s still god awful. And I’m totally not salty because I pulled him as a 6* when he first dropped.
  • Options
    ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

Test - if you grinded for 6 months to get your first 6 star champ would it be completely useless in all areas except arena even compared to 5 star champs. If so, it needs a buff). Captain marvel is a solid mid tier champ and doesn’t need a buff. Rhino is pathetic offensively but decent defensively so he had some use historically. IM has healing, abomination is useful on some defensive nodes if awakened... But some champs are uselsss for anything.

Miss Marvel KK
    Hulk buster
    Colossus
    Magneto*
    Groot
    IF
    Falcon
    DPX

Magneto is starred both because there are two horrendous versions of him and because is obviously underpowered vs his profile in movies, comics etc. it’s actually kind of embarrassing how weak he is in this game....

Amazingly, Kabam nerfed Magneto in 12.0 along with SW, BW, DS and OG Thor. He wasn't over-powered and they removed one of his bleeds from sp1. It at least made him somewhat useful having double bleed, but they got rid of it. I still don't understand why they made that change.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Miss Marvel KK
    Hulk buster
    Colossus
    Magneto*
    Groot
    IF
    Falcon
    DPX

Amazingly, Kabam nerfed Magneto in 12.0 along with SW, BW, DS and OG Thor. He wasn't over-powered and they removed one of his bleeds from sp1. It at least made him somewhat useful having double bleed, but they got rid of it. I still don't understand why they made that change.
    This is true. And he's tagged as a #DamageOverTime champ which is pathetic. One can easily go multiple fights using Magneto and never trigger a bleed.

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    as said above, misskk isn't completely useless. she's very bad animation wise. lame in comics as well imo
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Did you really make a case for Rhino? Because he’s still god awful. And I’m totally not salty because I pulled him as a 6* when he first dropped.

Sorry bout u getting 6* rhino. Hate saving all those 6* shards just to b let down like that