Options

Which Guillotine to rank up?

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,402 ★★★★★
I've been playing over two years, but I'm only active in story/Event quests and arenas. Class catalysts are therefore very hard to come by, and can't be wasted.

I've got a 4* Awakened Guillotine who I could take to rank 5, or a 5* Unawakened Guillotine who I could take to rank 3.

Who should I rank up? 4* character has healing, but 5* has better armour, slightly better synergies, and the Special-3 minigame for attack/defense.

I know there's not much in it, so wondered what you guys thought?

Comments

• Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I'd go with the 5* one as her dupe ability isn't THAT useful and essential to the character. I'd even r4 her unduped.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    I'd go with the 5* one as her dupe ability isn't THAT useful and essential to the character. I'd even r4 her unduped.

I would agree on the rank up but disagree that her sig isn't that useful. The healing gets to be very useful, but I would rank the 5* not the 4* regardless of dupe.
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    do the 5 better bleed and the stupid challenger ratings will work in her favor
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Challenger rating is amazing!
  • Options
    Murd3R_KiTT3nMurd3R_KiTT3n Posts: 20
    I took my 5* unduped to 4/55. She is a beast there. I had my 4* maxed duped 5/50 and took her to 4/40 when we had them glorious rank down tickets..
  • Options
    I'd say 5* but it really all depends if you want the health steal or not
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    5* all the way she still has reverse regen killer bleed and a nasty hard hitting sp2