**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IRON PATRIOT BUFFS

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
The laughing stock of tech class (which is saying something) leader of the Dark Avengers and alter ego of Norman Osborn/Green Goblin

In honor of his arrival let's fix up IP

Introducing the "Override" mechanic

By dashing and holding back IP can prepare his system to bypass certain restraints but this often back fires

Dash and hold for 2 seconds to gain a Override Charge
(Stacks up to 3)

Sp1. Consumes up to 1 Override charge to apply a 60% Shock (4 seconds) and 80% Incinerate (9 seconds)
MALFUNCTION: The drain of the boosted Sp1 leaves the suit vulnerable to energy providing Energy Vulnerability of 30% over 10 seconds

Sp2. Overriding this attack allows the suit to better accumulate power by 45% over 10 seconds (works like Moon Knights signature ability)
MALFUNCTION: The suits ability to gain power has been compromised. Power leakage of 3% per second for 10 seconds until repairs are made

Sp3. Taking advantage of the air strike makes IP over confident and as a result he overloads the suits power and gives himself a passive 75% increase of attack over 20 seconds.
ERROR: due to no longer respecting his enemies abilities his weak spots are left far more open. This reduces his Critical Resistance by 20% for the duration

All negative effects are cleared when entering Arc Overload
All positive effects are cleared when exiting Arc Overload

Iron Patriot CANNOT use Override or gain Override charges during Arc Overload. After Arc Oferload IP looses function of Override

If IP has 3 Override charges then he will be able to reroute their effects to prevent the loss of his armor breaks, Stuns and Armor

Comments

• HazemHazem Posts: 243
    That'd be nice, but kabam won't do that trust me
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Hazem wrote: »
    That'd be nice, but kabam won't do that trust me

Yeah I know but it keeps me from tearing my hair out arguing over nerfs

This set is actually modeled after how some have compared his Overload to dealing with a loan shark.
    It's a REALLY good deal… until it comes time to pay...

But it would be nice if you hit Like or agree or insightful or awesome as it lets Kabam know that the community won't be mad if this happens