**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinite Streak Difficulty

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
Have I missed something? Every Match in the Infinite has become Hard now. Has the difficulty in the Arena been increased and I missed the memo? Just wondering. I mean, I'm fighting it, but I'm wondering why the sudden change. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    I haven't noticed any difficulty change in the arenas this round.
  • Options
    Ah. Well, in both the 3* and Basic Arena for me, I've passed one Medium Difficulty in the Infinite, each. They're all coming up Hard. Haven't done the reroll to notice otherwise, but it's Hard across the board so far.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Yestarday, it was a pain, maybe me, but, blocks were never right and couldn't bait their SPs.

Today, it's fine. Guess it was me.
  • Options
    Well, the AI is another story. It's been a whole new ballgame with reaction times and all that. I meant the Matches specifically. It used to be a majority of Medium with occasional Hard Matches. Now it's coming up all Hard. Using the same Teams, so it's not that.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom I noticed that the matches say "hard" a lot more often while on the infinite streak lately but I haven't noticed that they are actually any harder.
  • Options
    No, aside from the difference in AI I've been talking about all over (lol), I wouldn't say it's been insurmountable. Just curious why it changed is all, if I missed something.
  • Options
    Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37

Have I missed something? Every Match in the Infinite has become Hard now. Has the difficulty in the Arena been increased and I missed the memo? Just wondering. I mean, I'm fighting it, but I'm wondering why the sudden change.
    Ive definitely noticed a change, 16-18 were always "easy" now they are medium and when i hit 20 they are ALWAYS hard

• Options
    Lol. I've been a Grinder since I started. My Account is just fine. I didn't say it was too hard. I have 80k Wins. I asked why the Matches were all coming up Hard Difficulty instead of the usual Medium with the occasional Hard.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Ok so you are about the same as my mini account. Don't be alarmed by the easy or hard titles on the fights. As you progress in the game and become a more experienced player you wont even look at those. The same goes for team rating when you do story content. as your skills develop over time they become another useless stat in the game. Don't worry about the titles and give yourself time to grow you will get there just keep practicing
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    You start looking at type advantage not difficulty and once you have champs with sigs past 50 you almost gotta try to loose hard or not.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Well, the AI is another story. It's been a whole new ballgame with reaction times and all that. I meant the Matches specifically. It used to be a majority of Medium with occasional Hard Matches. Now it's coming up all Hard. Using the same Teams, so it's not that.

I’ve noticed this also even after acquiring the streak, but for me the teams aren’t that “hard” to deal with.

What I’ve also noticed and had to adjust to is the death squad teams (5/65 14 to 15k teams) are entering arena much sooner.