**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

And the curse continues.....

I have been playing this game for 2 years now. Have been doing uncollected every month ever since it came out and I have never pulled a decent 6 star champion. I don't believe your odds kabam. The fact that you have made 4 star champs obsolete for act 6 related content is even more annoying when you see what kind of luck we get on our 6 star pulls. My latest 6 star champ was og daredevil. Before him I pulled a juggernaut. I'm getting well annoyed at this game now. I have attached my 6 star roster along with this thread. I'm sure not one champ out of all these will be helpful for me in act 6.

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Sorry, Good Luck in the future!
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    my condolences
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    I understand your pain, just hang in there, hopefully you'll get lucky in your next 6 star crystal! :)
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Ouch... I totally feel you. I have 5 6* champs: IF, DPX, YJ, Beast, and Cap WW2. I never use any of them. I’m so sick of the 6* garbage it isn’t even fun opening 6* crystals anymore.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    @Werewrym Do you have such a big roster of 5* champs that you never use any of your 6* guys? Because YJ Beast and Cap aren't useless
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Complaining on bad 6* pulls where lots of pp have so many and here i am struggling to get a single r5 5* let alone to open a 3rd 6*
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Complaining on bad 6* pulls where lots of pp have so many and here i am struggling to get a single r5 5* let alone to open a 3rd 6*

I really don’t get your point
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Voltolos said:

@Werewrym Do you have such a big roster of 5* champs that you never use any of your 6* guys? Because YJ Beast and Cap aren't useless

If he has six 6* champs, he probably has a pretty big 5* roster.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

In the context of this thread discussion, that makes exactly zero sense.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Well, you didn't get any *amazing* champs, but those are chumps either.

Anyway, I hope you have better luck next time.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    The first 3 are decent, and have some utilities. No endgame utilities, but certainly pretty good utilities. I love Loki buff stealing, the almost 0 damage taken from Cap, and the Sp1 of YJ is also very useful. Obviously not like pulling a 6* Domino, which is game changing, but those are some useful champs right there
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    My first 6* was Karnak. My last was Rhino. Maybe one day we’ll be lucky enough to pull at least a useful champ. I was rooting for Psylocke on my last pull. Don’t need a god tier, but something that’ll help in some way. Hawkeye, Doc Oc, Luke, Angela, etc.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Rough pulls brother. I certainly feel your pain. I've opened 9 6* crystals 2 of those being featured 6* crystals and not a useful champ among them. I don't buy the drop rates being equal either, It doesn't list that in the description on the crystal only the mods say it.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited March 2019
    Well unless you are going to r2 someone, 5* r4 and r5 are better anyway. I'm sure you have a few of those.
    My 6* are **** too, which is why I use my 5*
  • OrangeHero570OrangeHero570 Posts: 17
    You'll get lucky next time, brother
    Voltolos said:

I would consider my 5* roster to be above average size... But that doesn’t matter all that much when most of my 4* 5/50s are better than my 6* 1/25s. I’m not sure why you’d ever consider YJ, Beast, and Cap “useful” they just don’t have good abilities. Just because they have a tad bit more usefulness than IF and DPX doesn’t make them good.

Honestly what I hate the most is when people try to sugar coat bad pulls. There is no bright side to any of my 6* champs, not when other options like Corvus, Domino, and Ghost are out there. I think people should spend less time trying to tell others that their pulls aren’t bad. If someone doesn’t like their pulls I’m not sure someone saying “it could be worse” is gonna help anything.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Uhh yellow jacket and capt ww2 are good. I don’t feel any sympathy for you at all
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

In the context of this thread discussion, that makes exactly zero sense.
    Let me rephrase...everyone complains on bad pulls from 6* that is expected and other ppls have lots of 6* it ticks me off bc i am no where close to having so many 6* or even lots of r5 5*

Uhh yellow jacket and capt ww2 are good. I don’t feel any sympathy for you at all

What game are you playing?
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62

Read your mail dude......

Why? What's in his mail
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62

Yeah they were good like 3 years ago before champions with more than like 5 abilities came out

Yeah they were good like 3 years ago before champions with more than like 5 abilities came out
    Completely agree... However, if you count off I think YJ only has 2 abilities, 3 if you count his dupe (which is unlikely for 6*). WW2 Cap has like 2 also... Don’t want people to think YJ and Cap are the new god tier.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Why you all moaning! I grinded uncollected for 4 weeks and been playing mcoc for 12 months and my first 6* was Cable! So gutted