**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost and Nightcrawler

I´ve found some "problems" when fighting nightcrawler with ghost in AW and this has already happened to me twice.
During AW i use ghost during attack phase and when fighting nightcrawler I´ve noticed that I can´t get the switch trick on him. Don´t know if just unlucky or it´s a bug or it has anything to do with her phasing.
And the other thing is that after phasing, when I´ve hitten him I wasn´t losing the precision buff, causing me to not be able to phase again.
Has this ever happened to someone else or does somebody know if it´s a bug?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If he evades you gain a crit buff so if you're fighting night crawler or any evade champ with ghost you should only do one hit and back off since after phasing her first hit can't be evaded
  • GonçaloGonçalo Posts: 32
    edited March 2019
    Sungj said:

If he evades you gain a crit buff so if you're fighting night crawler or any evade champ with ghost you should only do one hit and back off since after phasing her first hit can't be evaded

Yeah but after phasing I hitted him 4 times and the precision buff didnt dissapear