Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

A doubt .... and a fear.

With the arrival of Act 6, the requirements to become uncollected can change? Like, for example, extending the conclusion or something of the sort?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    You will become uncollected after completing act 5 chapter 2. That will not change.
    With act 6 coming, you will have a chance to get a better title than uncollected.
  • Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261

You will become uncollected after completing act 5 chapter 2. That will not change.
    With act 6 coming, you will have a chance to get a better title than uncollected.

I have not yet started doing it because I'm evolving my team to go with a 5 * R4 at the very least. I'm exploring Act 4. I hope it continues to Chapter 2 itself.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Holy ****. 5* r4 exploring act 4? I didn’t have my first r4 till after I was uncollected.
  • Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261

Team that I plan to take to Act 5, is that enough? The first 6.
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Uh, more than enough. I became uncollected the day it was available and I used 4* r4 SW, hulk, hype, GP, and icceman. You can easily do it with ur r5s, just need some team revives...no biggie
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

Holy ****. 5* r4 exploring act 4? I didn’t have my first r4 till after I was uncollected.

It’s mad these days. I got my first from completing act 5. Act 4 must be a cakewalk
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I have a busy that still has not done uncollected cause he wants a good team of 4/55.... dude just do it!!!!!!
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    AndTav said:

Team that I plan to take to Act 5, is that enough? The first 6.

Did you mean 4* R4