**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Champion tags and other filterable things

Wouldn't it be nice considering champion requirements if you could filter your champion list by certain tags? I mean avengers are pretty recognizable for the most part (unless you've been living in a cave for the last few years, but then how are you playing this game). But I've got no idea who are sinister six let alone finding them in my roster to see if I need to start ranking them up for the monthly event.

While I'm dreaming sort by signature level would be nice too.

Thanks,
Yours truly,
All the love,
M

Comments

• Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Cool idea
  • Options
    The MCOC CONCIERGE LINE Group (the old one that is closing down) had this ability to give you a list of characters based of different #tag or buff filtering. But when they ported over their system to a new Concierge Group, that capability did not carry over (at least not as of now). Anyone here from Concierge that can comment (that was a nice feature you HAD) ?
  • Options
    Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    There is usually some community resource for sure, but once I'm in the game it's hard to cross reference what I have that needs to be reached up to be useful in the new event