**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not so disappointed...

LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 292 ★★★
Hey guys,
Just nabbed myself a 5* Masacre, dunno how effective this boi is. Can anyone tell me how to use him? Thx

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I like spamming his heavy attack.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I dont have much experienc with him since I only pulled him a few months ago but hitting the opponents block is a good way to get his incinerates going and I feel like using his sp1 to refresh his incinerates is the most effective way to deal damage.
    His sp2 is really good for invade nodes especially because he can gain power by hitting the opponents block when his bat is ignited
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He’s fun to take down Sentinels with once you ignite his bat.
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Hes awesome. special 2 does damage through block. also, his synergy with domino makes her so much better.
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    As long as you can get the bat ignited quickly, he makes good work with those incinerate charges. Hit into blocks to get them going, pretty easy to do as long as the AI is playing somewhat defensively.

His sp2 does crazy damage thru a block.

Paired with Domino/Rhulk is a pretty sweet trinity.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Lol he's awesome for aw man
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Do yourself a favor and watch YouTube on Massacre gameplay videos.

First, use his heavy attack unto blocks, parry, 3-hit combo, back up, dex or dash in and heavy unto block.. when he gets to 10 charges, Massacres bat ignites and he swings a flaming bat. Combo combo and combo to have stack of incinerate on opponent, use either sp1 for bleed or sp2 for a flare gun, sp3 is good too.. but I generally cycle from sp1 or sp2, player using Massacre needs to be aggressive and fast in either blocking, parry or dex opponents counter. Once the flaming bat returns to normal, repeat steps to get 10 flaming charges, and incinerate opponent.