Active 3.8 million ally,|AW| tier 9 , advanced Tier in AQ,we run all BG's for AW/AQ,

Looking for active players who wanna stick with the alliance, help alliance to grow together, 100+ preferred, Line is must, we assign groups and AW paths, we do SA every other week, we all share things on line so this alliance is not only game oriented, we spent good amount of time with people, interact with then ,share things, we are humans first. We also play for fun, and we only get fun from winning, our mantra is "Attack, Kill, Win " my line Id is - x-thea, add me for more info. But there's not much left to tell ...lol

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Member Posts: 829 ★★
    I need two team players 100+ preffered, MY line Id is x-thea
    We had some discussion over SA holding period. We hold for one week for SA, few people didn't like this arrangement and left the alliance, need 4 people 100 + preferred & who are comfortable with the one week holding period. Please add me my line Id is x-thea
    Thanks guys I filled up two spaces, I need two more let me know if you are interested in a friendly alliance, add me line Id is x-thea
    Hi , I have full house , thanks, I have two players, they are struggling with map 4 and AW , one is still good but the other one is really needed some practice. They are friends and joined both. It's hard for them as they are using revive and potions to get one or two nodes clear. I don't want anyone to use units for AQ. I am looking for replacement now and need two people who can help the team in AQ (map 4) and AW. Good skill to fight or 100+ preferred. Thanks.
    Hi guys, need two people, if they can join before we start war that would be awesome, 100+ preferred, add me line Id - x-thea.
    Thanks
    Hi guys , still need three people, its replacement for existing team members, they can't keep up the pace , add me my line Id is x-thea

Skills are much important then units consumption, I don't put pressure on them but they feel cause everyone is doing there job and they can't.
    Hi guys need two people, we lost two wars , now we are in tier 10 , advanced in AQ , we run all BG's and map 4,3,2,3,2 . Add me my line Id is x-thea. 100+ preferred but skills are much more important then rating.
    Hi, guys we tested map 5 , well it didn't go well, we didn't finished in all BG's but we scored a lot of points , now we will play map 5 with planning, I need two team players, who can help us in map 4/5 and also in AW , my line Id is x-thea.
    Hi, I hate to say this but , these big account players think that they have an edge over everyone, I prefer people first and respect everone , I didn't even boot anyone, if I have reason I spoke to them personally and ask to leave, but these big account players, they leave without saying good by in middle of the AW /AQ. I need two people who wanna stick with us and grow, can handle AQ map 4/5. Add me my line Id is x-thea
    Hi guys, recently I have seen , higher rating of a player doesn't guarantee that he is a skilled player, so now I have changed my criteria for looking players for my alliance, if you know how to fight,bait and block and u dont have rating high enough to get desired rewards to grow, add me , I can make some room for u ,grow with us , just don't lie . My line Id is x-thea
    Thanks guys I got two people, I need one more please read my previous post , add me my line Id is x-thea.
    Hi guys, we are in tier 7 now , it's hard to maintain and I need two strong people for BG3 , if you are looking for home , then please add me -my line Id is x-thea.
    Thanks
    Hi, so far we are doing good, need one player, if you have strong roster please add me , my line Id is x-thea

Come and grow with us , a friendly alliance.
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Member Posts: 282 ★★
    send request to my game ID: bhuv9191
    Hi guys , I have one space to fill we are in tier 5 in AW , we run all BG's . My line Id is x-thea, add me
    edited July 2017
    Waiting for one player , tier 5 AW alliance, skills will be a must as we expect u can clear ur assigned path in AW. Thanks, add me my line Id is x-thea
    Hi, looking for three players, can support the team , we are in tier 6 , 150+ rating preferred, my line Id is x-thea.
    We are expanding towards expert tier in AQ , need three players who has experience in Map 5 and can help the team , boss killer would be an advantage as we struggle at the end. My line Id is - x-thea.
    Hi, need one active player, can help in map 5 and 4 , now AQ focused for some time, tier 7 AW alliance, my line Id is - x-thea
  • OzzieontOzzieont Member Posts: 239
    edited July 2017
    good luck bro im looking for map 5 and 3 alliance weekly SA same id in game
    Really disappointing , Hi guys, i wanted to make this a statement, those who were with me or my alliance, the time you had , I hope u have enjoyed, but as time passes our needs change and we have to adapt the changes to move forward, some people can't keep up with the change and they had to leave, this may be not pleasant for you and you make certain perceptions, for you that's good enough to keep your self satisfied but don't push your perceptions to others , and for those who wanna join us please come with open mind. It's really hard to please everyone in every way, but still I am making efforts. Thanks

I need one player who can help us in Map 5 and 4 , AQ is our focus , was a bit challenging sustaining at tier 5 so now we have dropped our tier to 9 in AW . But this will be floating.
    My line Id is - x-thea
    edited July 2017
    This what he was asking to my officers:
    v30qgmg11zds.jpg

Here is my disappointment, this guy Ozzieont joined the alliance yesterday, after having discussions over SA holding, I told him we hold for a week but from last few weeks we are discussing that we will go for weekly SA, as we have moved our focus to AQ , weekly SA looks more promising, but we are still deciding, he joined and did this sending message to other officers and asking that did I lie to him, just to make him join the alliance he messaged me the same thing that someone is saying that I lie to people.

I wanted to say to ozzieont, in this forum, I will not lie to anyone just to make him join the alliance you are not the only one left in this entire world that I will give you excuses , please don't do such things when you join any alliance, you will lose your credibility, alliance is a group of people and people make alliance strong, but you on the other hand , breaking the trust.

edited July 2017
    Here my answer to your post you are lair you try got me into your alliance knowing i do not like to hold crystals and you knew you was not going to change the system so what is wrong on asking a officer if SA are going to change to weekly. So stop crying like a little baby and posting useless screenshots cause i have few of my own where you tell me that SA are gong to be change weekly but you wasn't thinking i would ask a officer so to bad im not that dumb go try your games with somebody else i told you fro the beginning i dont do saving and if you dont like it keep crying like a baby 2qjkrngppmtx.gif
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    qm3dhhaie3ng.jpg
    1fyjv0s96q6b.jpg
    a4apgsfijv1r.jpg
    He doesnt lie he just tell you what you want to hear so you join the alliance thinking that everyone is dumb and stupid they not even in tier 4 in war and the current war was empty so i have the right to play in an alliance where i feel good opening my weekly crystals so i left if he wants to keep crying and posting screenshoots i dont care he is a lier

LOL just read the chat twice , I think u have hard time to understand cause you think you are the only one smart enough to play , don't mix past and present tense in one statement, everyone who read the chat will understand that the conversation we had it's over SA holding and you questioned my officers over my decision, wanted to confirm that if I had any discussion with them , so to satisfy your concerns, I am posting a image of the conversation over SA with my officers. This will clarify if I lied to you or not.
    Again don't make any accusations to anyone unless you have facts.
    itqis3bh8rza.png

To all the alliance leaders, what do you think , if someone joined your alliance and start questioning your decisions and judgments behind your back , we play game but not with each other this guy has a lot of time to play with people... I have facts and I prefer people over game.
    Dang , and I thought recruiting is the only hard part , now people make accusations.... well I have learned the hard way , never mind, I still need one player who can help us in Map 5 and 4 , AQ focused for some time , my line Id is x-thea. Most important " I lie to people "
    edited July 2017
    wvajd4z2k6z8.gif
    wvajd4z2k6z8.gif

Hahaha... now you don't have anything else, well that's a relief....lol now cry like a big boy

ip3usspazfq9.gif

im not the one crying im happy playing arenas for cable you the one keep posting useless screenshots like im the first h 300k player that walk out your alliance move on bro go post another recruitment message and next time be more clear when you speak about SA if you going to change it now on in the future but i dont do future i open frequently so it was nice meeting but i need to find another alliance
    im not the one crying im happy playing arenas for cable you the one keep posting useless screenshots like im the first h 300k player that walk out your alliance move on bro go post another recruitment message and next time be more clear when you speak about SA if you going to change it now on in the future but i dont do future i open frequently so it was nice meeting but i need to find another alliance

Yes those useless screenshots, helped me to know how you play with people and make accusations, good luck with your search , I hope now people know what are you and what you are capable off, and I wasn't a nice meeting with u , because of you i lose trust over people, and my low rating player are much better Day 3 map 4 AQ , we are short of people, we are low in rating , still me managed to go 100% in all BG's . This is our alliance and we trust each other.

uuhs5v7yalaw.png