**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Possible To Move Intel To The Resource Summary Tab?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
...title sums it up. It'd just make it easier to see the Total Amount of Intel you own without having to go to the Inventory Tab everytime, I know not everyone has to deal with this but a lot do, my device isn't the best at running Mcoc and sometimes takes up to 5 minutes to go from one page to the other...

Comments

• AbriceAbrice Posts: 11
    Totally agree, after all is a form of currency. It would make more sense to be up there (since valor was also in that tab at the time)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I think it might be a bit late at this point. Perhaps if they bring it back in the future.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I think it might be a bit late at this point. Perhaps if they bring it back in the future.

Well it was also a thing with the Temporary Currency we got during the Alchemist Quests back in January I believe, so I just hope this isn't going to be the norm now...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

It was already such a nuisance with the alchemist event. I was kinda shocked to see this again, then I was mildly amused.

Anyhow I definitely agree with you, it should be changed, IF that is possible without creating any issues. Fiddling with the game might end in an emergency maintenance and who wants that?

My approach would be to just gather as much intel as I can over the course of the month and if nessecary take one look at the end.

What about add a Counter in the Intel Store to show you how much you currently have? It would avoid having to copy all player's current Intel stack, then remove it, then add all of it to the Currency Tab for each player...