**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Venom the Duck damage bug in 5.3.1 [Title edited for clarity]

2»

Comments

• Har8Har8 Posts: 31
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Zibiit Any updates regarding this? I have had the same bug against Moon Knight mini boss in map 7. Not the best feeling to have a 15-minute fight and deal only 40% damage.

https://youtu.be/tgm3avFRPQw

A full video showing that there are no incoming links and etc.

p.s. You can also notice lags during the gameplay, but that's how your game works on android ;)
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Dear all, I’ve posted why this might happen in a different thread under Act 5 chapter 3 bug. Short summary of the bug:

The 50% attack reduction is calculated based on the attack of your champion at the start of the fight including synergies boosts and active furys. This means that if venom the duck starts the fight with 4 furys and the 50% reduction will erroneously account for the furys as well. Example:

Base attack of VTD: 1000
    Attack with 4 furys: 2500
    Attack penalty as calculated at the start of the fight 1250
    Actual attack with the furys active 2500-1250=1250.
    Actual attack once the furys expire 1000-1250=-250=no damage

That’s the reason why once you activate sp3 and the buffs are generated once again you can deal damage for a short period of time until they expire again. This is expected to affect other champs with similar mechanics in the future.

Hope that helps them figure out the problem. Good work @NickTheMechanic
  • Hey there, we just implemented a fix that should resolve this issue. Thanks for the patience while we worked to get it implemented.

Hey there, we just implemented a fix that should resolve this issue. Thanks for the patience while we worked to get it implemented.

@Kabam Zibiit NO WAY!! Awesome! No need for an update for the fix?
  • Ahitlaw said:

Hey there, we just implemented a fix that should resolve this issue. Thanks for the patience while we worked to get it implemented.

@Kabam Zibiit NO WAY!! Awesome! No need for an update for the fix?
    Nope, this one was able to be done without an update. 👍 You may want to restart your game if you haven't done that in awhile though.
    @Kabam Zibiit thank you and the rest of the team for this! Was slowing my progress down :) act 5 here I come!