**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yet another roster suggestion post

I just recently finished off Act 3 and I'm trying to get my 4 stars ranked up. I focused on my 3 stars for too long I think. Anyways I caved in and bought the general awakening gem, the sig stones, and the ability to rank up a champion to rank 5 that were just offered and I'm wondering who is the best to use it on. I'm debating between ranking up my 3-30 Corvus Glaive or going all in for my 1-10 Magik. I'm looking for suggestions for who I should rank up and who I should awaken and use the sig stones on. Or should I wait until I get someone else. Here are my current 4 stars.

Comments

• Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Corvus first, then Magik (Needs to be duped), and finally go for Venom.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    At least I think Magik needs to be duped. Correct me if I’m wrong.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Get corvus, venom or magik to 5/50 whichever u enjoy playing the most and hold the gem and sig stones. Elektra and crossbones are good options to rank as well
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Corvus first, then Magik (Needs to be duped), and finally go for Venom.

And after that dormammu for power control and double immunity(no need the dupe if you using him offensively)
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Magik, Corvus, Elektra, Dorm, Venom, CB.
    that is all
  • Options
    scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    magik is great for content, doesn’t need to be duped to get consistent powerlock. her damage isn’t as good as corvus or venom but her powerlock allows you to fight enemies without worrying about baiting/blocking/evading specials. corvus and venom are great too but i’m quite partial to magik, she was an mvp for act 4 and up to uncollected even as a 4/40 for me. make sure you like playing her before you rank her, though. save the ag and sig stones for someone else, magik really doesn’t need it.
  • Options
    Thanks for all your input. I ending up getting Magik to rank 3 and I'm using the rank 4 and 5 for Corvus. I like the burst damage at the beginning because I'm still working on getting consistent long combos. And I'll wait to awaken someone else.