**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Transforming Problem

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
Transformers is so much better then MCOC.
Drop rates better
AQ much much much shorter to finish the map
Energy refills for AQ
AQ/AM you choose your diffculty no prestige
Bases are awesome so much better then AW
Alliances smaller only 18
Catalyst easier to get
Game play more stable
Almost all bots are useful
Away missions are cool
Forging bots is better then selling champs
Raids are fun
List goes on and on pretty much everything we complain about in MCOC you made a better in TFTF Transformers. If you completely changed MCOC to the transformers format you would have improved MCOC more then you have in the entire time I have played it. If anyone hasn't played Transformers it takes some getting used to but you progress fast started a second account yesterday and have (1) 4 star and (5) 3 stars and already level 21 btw 4 star= 5star IN MCOC. I urge all MCOC end gamers to play transformers and petition KABAM to make MCOC GREAT AGAIN

Comments

• FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Transformers? You mean the slower, clunkier, more complex, less skillful, and just plain worse version of Contest of Champions? Okay, then.
    I only played in the beta but from what I noticed it took more skill to play

• WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    Transformers? You mean the slower, clunkier, more complex, less skillful, and just plain worse version of Contest of Champions? Okay, then.
    I only played in the beta but from what I noticed it took more skill to play

It's a slide-back-and-forth-then-attack-right-when-they-move type of game. That's how it was to me, anyway.
    I guess a game being better would be a personal opinion but I do agree that Kabam kind of shitted on the mcoc community with things they implemented in the Transformers game. When the game dropped I was salty as a mcoc player and I still am since we don't have some of the same features.
    I guess a game being better would be a personal opinion but I do agree that Kabam kind of shitted on the mcoc community with things they implemented in the Transformers game. When the game dropped I was salty as a mcoc player and I still am since we don't have some of the same features.

Namely bases.

Namely bases.
    lol of course! Really no excuse for us not to have them

Namely bases.
    lol of course! Really no excuse for us not to have them

There's no excuse for most of what Kabam's doing, but that doesn't stop them.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Again my point is the great things in TFTF make it a better game better experience . Doesn't mean I like it more then MCOC. I love how skill gets brought into every post on the forums. It's the most over used overhyped word in MCOC. It used to mean something, like the first season of AQ when no one knew what they were doing and 10,000 youtube vids didn't exist. Dudes that call them self skilled really think they are a unique snowflakes.
    DarthVadid wrote: »
    Again my point is the great things in TFTF make it a better game better experience . Doesn't mean I like it more then MCOC. I love how skill gets brought into every post on the forums. It's the most over used overhyped word in MCOC. It used to mean something, like the first season of AQ when no one knew what they were doing and 10,000 youtube vids didn't exist. Dudes that call them self skilled really think they are a unique snowflakes.

I'm just saying that there are many skillful masteries and abilities that are in MCOC that are far more skill-oriented to be utilized than in TFTF. I'm not saying I'm skilled, I actually will readily admit that I'm not near many people's level of fighting ability, I'm just saying that this game seems to take more smarts than TFTF.
    Good point we need to get a better term then skill. Figuring out abilities and using strategies is more important then "skill". TFTF is a infant in that category but it's already happening. Like OP MV1 can life steal if bleeding which is useful againsn the bleed MOD in raids etc. It took years for MCOC to get so complex and to some extent it's getting out of hand. But I still dredge on becuse as **** as the lows are it makes the higs even better
    DarthVadid wrote: »
    Good point we need to get a better term then skill. Figuring out abilities and using strategies is more important then "skill". TFTF is a infant in that category but it's already happening. Like OP MV1 can life steal if bleeding which is useful againsn the bleed MOD in raids etc. It took years for MCOC to get so complex and to some extent it's getting out of hand. But I still dredge on becuse as **** as the lows are it makes the higs even better

Fair enough. TFTF may be better in the future, but for now, I'm gonna stick to the game that's better now. If I had to choose to play MCOC on version 1 or version 14, I'd choose 14, despite the bugs. It's the same reason I'd rather join a 5 mil alliance than a 1 mil alliance with 6 mil potential. It's not as good yet. If it becomes better, I'll do it, but for the time being, I'm not going to.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Transformer is doing **** probably because no one cares about that and MCOC has a monsterous following because it's Marvel. If the offerings are so much cheaper and better in that it's probably because it's doing poorly where as this game excels by keeping everything exclusive and rare because it's as much a collector game as a fighter. Basically it wouldn't matter if transformers was a "better" version of this game because Marvel is the hot commodity and Transformers isn't.
    The problem with skill is your only as skilled as KABAM wants you to be. Like how baiting specials is some how harder now after they released a champ that has an ability to trigger specials "taunt". They watch YouTube just as much as players and reverse engineer content to make some cash. Which, is exactly what they should do but also, make the game experience better like the things we have been asking for.
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Transformer is doing **** probably because no one cares about that and MCOC has a monsterous following because it's Marvel. If the offerings are so much cheaper and better in that it's probably because it's doing poorly where as this game excels by keeping everything exclusive and rare because it's as much a collector game as a fighter. Basically it wouldn't matter if transformers was a "better" version of this game because Marvel is the hot commodity and Transformers isn't.
    Actually this game is doing better because it was out years before Transformers came out and already had a fan base that spent lots of time and put up with Kabam's bs. If it was vise versa this game would be dead too.

EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Actually this game is doing better because it was out years before Transformers came out and already had a fan base that spent lots of time and put up with Kabam's bs. If it was vise versa this game would be dead too.

Yes and no. Marvel DOES have an insane size of a fan base.
  • Hey!

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Transformers. That's a totally different game though, and we have other forums for discussing what you like and don't about that one over here.. We'd love to hear your constructive feedback and suggestions to make "MCOC Great Again" over in the Suggestions section of these forums.

Best wishes in your games, Commanders and Summoners!
This discussion has been closed.