**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about force of will node

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
When this node is on a dimensional being will blade ignore it with danger sense or does the node override blades ability to ignore aar immunity in dimensional beings?

Comments

• Options
    If anybody has insight on this interaction pls let me know
  • Options
    DementedAllyDementedAlly Posts: 18
    I don't think there has ever been an instance of this node being on a dimensional being so far so I'm not sure if people know the answer themselves. Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm interested to see how this interaction would work as well.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Blade will get increased attack with danger sense but he won't be able to stop the ability triggers with the AAR
  • Options

I don't think there has ever been an instance of this node being on a dimensional being so far so I'm not sure if people know the answer themselves. Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm interested to see how this interaction would work as well.

There is a mephisto in act 6 on one of
    The paths but I don’t want to bring blade and then it doesn’t work even though according to blades text it should right
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    this is a great question. I haven't jumped into act 6 yet, but I would love to know the answer. and if it hasn't been answered before I run into it, I will let you know.
  • Options
    Lurker said:

this is a great question. I haven't jumped into act 6 yet, but I would love to know the answer. and if it hasn't been answered before I run into it, I will let you know.

Thank you I’d like to keep this going until the question gets answered
  • Options
    Still waiting
    For a response on this could I get a mod to comment or ask the game team @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra ??