**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buff up Mordo and his Signature Ability

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Mordo's Signature Ability doesn't make any sense. and the Power Gain is intterupted while being hit.I have some suggestions for Buffing Up Mordo.
Signature Ability- Astral Evade-
While holding Block for 2 Secs. Mordo has 100% chance to go to an Astral Form, having 100% Chance to Miss All Attacks and 70% Chance to increase Base Attacks by(x)% after triggering this ability, a cooldown of 10 seconds, in which this cannot be triggered.

Power Gain-Triggers Power Gain Occasionaly,Hits do not affect the Power Gain.
Fury- Charging Heavy(Same as now)
SP1- Same aeffects and Abilities.
SP2- Same aeffects and Abilities.
SP3- Animations will be the same. Instead of Gaining Fury, Power Gain Buff and Health Steal Buff upto (x)% of the damage dealt.
Hope you like the Buffing

Comments

• Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra please focus on characters that are in more dire need of enhancing like Colossus, Cyclops, Cyclops, Magneto, Magneto, OG Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster, etc., before you even think about focusing on a buff for a champ that is still pretty damn good like Mordo.
  • Options
    @Kabam Porthos This is my suggestion for Mordo
  • Options
    Hey CASrini003, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.