Options

Active 3.8 million ally,|AW| tier 9 , advanced Tier in AQ,we run all BG's for AW/AQ,

2»

Comments

• Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    kzfyeg8bicnt.gif CAN YOU POST THE WAR AS WELL
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    kzfyeg8bicnt.gif CAN YOU POST THE WAR AS WELL

Hahahah... only for you cause you have trust issues ....

4oeejk3bof9n.png

• Options
    My free advice to you - if you trust someone, give them the chance to clarify, You got suspicious and did your own investigation, and made perception about me, and you told my officers that I lie to people, you told me that people are saying to you that I lie to people. In the fourm you made accusations that I lied to you, what is wrong with you why are you so obsessed with your self only, it's the only reason that you are not with any alliance, please just play the damn game and stop this childish behavior, you are just looking foolish in all the conversations. But if you still wanna play this game here in this forum, bring it on ...
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    dvpwdtzww0ot.gif BUT YOU NOT IN TIER 4 LIKE YOU TOLD ME WHEN YOU RECLUT ME SO THAT WAS NOT THE TRUTH
  • Options
    dvpwdtzww0ot.gif BUT YOU NOT IN TIER 4 LIKE YOU TOLD ME WHEN YOU RECLUT ME SO THAT WAS NOT THE TRUTH

Again just for you, hope you know what is past tense: see the below image and read it twice

go9i157r7ikj.png

• Options
    fejkadabj1o5.gif ok maybe i misunderstood but im sure that if you was in 4 or 5 and now you in 9 something went bad maybe players left like i did and i wasnt there even 24 hours and look all show you posting so ask yourself why cant you keep players
  • Options
    fejkadabj1o5.gif ok maybe i misunderstood but im sure that if you was in 4 or 5 and now you in 9 something went bad maybe players left like i did and i wasnt there even 24 hours and look all show you posting so ask yourself why cant you keep players

Misunderstood, u don't have right to accuse anyone just on your assumptions, and for your kind information, my team is awesome, they trust me and my decisions.

• Options
    Hi guys , after all that drama , let's focus on the recruiting, looking for one player who can help us in Map 5 , my line Id is - x-thea
  • Options
    chalupachalupa Posts: 6
    edited August 2017
    i would never join your alliance dude you should let the man just leave and forget about it , if people leave or just dont want to be in your alliance why be such of drama queen
  • Options
    TGA76TGA76 Posts: 3
    hey you're still looking for a player
  • Options
    chalupachalupa Posts: 6
    edited August 2017
    Tga76 friend me in game thiznuz I got a alliance we don't kick player low lvl and chill
  • Options
    chalupa wrote: »
    Tga76 friend me in game thiznuz I got a alliance we don't kick player low lvl and chill

Hey buddy if need players give me ur alliance tag I will creat a post for you... but keep an eye here you will get good players. Thanks for checking us ...