Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 5: check!

Just finished Act 5 and got these boys out of the crystals! Wish I could awaken Void but it'll come eventually!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    SIIICK.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    COngrats mate!!! What team did you use? Any advice? I just became uncollected like 2 weeks ago, and Im pushing for completion of act 5
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★

Just finished Act 5 and got these boys out of the crystals! Wish I could awaken Void but it'll come eventually!

Did you open 2 of those after 100% 5.4?
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    edited March 2019

Nice I completed it yesterday too, and got this
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    RCunha said:

Nice I completed it yesterday too, and got this

Very nice pulls!
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    edited March 2019

COngrats mate!!! What team did you use? Any advice? I just became uncollected like 2 weeks ago, and Im pushing for completion of act 5

Thanks man! My team was:
    4/55 Medusa and Cap IW (unduped), 4* maxed Domino, Archangel and Void (all duped). I guess that final Ultron fight was a cakewalk since I have Medusa. My advice: keep pushing as far as you can go, and remember, an energy refill is cheaper than a revive, so don't hesitate to restart if you mess up.
  • Options

Congratulations!

Thanks!
  • Options

Did you open 2 of those after 100% 5.4?
    Nah man, just Act 5 initial completion.
  • Options
    ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Congratulations dude! Those are awesome pulls!
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Congrats great pulls you got there. I am still I save mode to complete act 5. Need 100 more free 4hour crystals to have resources to complete the initial run. I was waiting to pull some good mystic champs since I had none. But I recently pulled and duped Symbiote supreme so he will be on the team. He is r4-55 have blade and Hyperion and I beardo and vision to complete my team for now.