**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comments

• 35six735six7 Posts: 31
    Couldn’t login, please fix ASAP!
  • Have been waiting for 4 hours,can not finish AQ today.
  • alvisalvis Posts: 1
    Hi, many of my team-mate in China have trouble logging in to the game for more than one hour, does anyone encounter the same issue?

Also, please help check what the problem is.
  • fzgxyfzgxy Posts: 1
    Ios users in China have been stuck in the login interface for a whole morning and cannot enter the game! The main claims are as follows: compensation alliance mission reward loss, as well as compensation copy and alliance mission physical loss. We hope kabam will make an announcement soon.
  • In-Game Name: X-CutioneR
    Device and Model: iPhone X
    Device Operating System: ios 12.1.4
    Wifi and Data work perfectly fine
    Game Version Installed: 22.0 version
    Game Mode: All modes 'cuz I can't get in
    Description of the Issue: I have waited for almost two hours but the cursor just keeps rolling. I have already reinstalled the game,checked
    my wifi and/or data connection and deleted other huge storage
    apps but still I can't get in.
  • HELP!!!
  • XulanderXulander Posts: 13
    Hey Kabam, I'm sure you are well aware that the game is down in China. What you might not be aware of is that the wrath of angry Chinese gamers is Biblical in scale. Please put up an announcement on the main page to satiate the Beast. Thanks!
  • IOS players in China can not log in,just stuck here。
  • AdamWarlockAdamWarlock Posts: 6
    this takes forever
  • ZhangXunZhangXun Posts: 1
    I’m telling you I’m so mad about this problem!
    If I couldn’t finish my arena in time, all the time I devoted yesterday would be a waste! I want someone with responsibility can help me fix it and cover my lost
  • chenalbchenalb Posts: 1
    waiting for the update.... hope it can be solved quickly
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    Xulander said:

Hey Kabam, I'm sure you are well aware that the game is down in China. What you might not be aware of is that the wrath of angry Chinese gamers is Biblical in scale. Please put up an announcement on the main page to satiate the Beast. Thanks!

Beast for real 2333...
    We are losing both etiquette and patience.
  • LawyerLawyer Posts: 1
    VPN doesn’t work. I’m stuck too. Kabam. Please fix this thanks
  • VMessiVMessi Posts: 1
    The game can't log in normally using Apple devices in CN. I hope the official can find out the problem and fix it as soon as possible. Please also make appropriate compensation.
  • We cannot log into the game for several hours. It stuck at the loading page without any changes. Hope it will be fixed soon and give us compensation for AQ, AW and missions.
  • Hello everyone,

As Kabam Miike previously stated we are looking into this issue and we will update you as soon as we have any new information.

In the mean time please remember that these are English language forums. Please make sure any posts made here are in English so that our team can clearly read and understand the issues. Any non English post will be removed and given a reminder to post in English.

Thank you for your patience,

--Dijon
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    Zebartin said:

Xulander said:

Beast for real 2333...
    We are losing both etiquette and patience.
    speak for yourself; dont represent us
  • KittytamerKittytamer Posts: 25
    edited March 2019
    Do other phones besides apples work? androids, huawei, etc?
  • DlgcnkDlgcnk Posts: 1
    I am a chinese fan of Marvel contest of champions, I am using apple device and cannnot log in since today, we are devote ourselves in the game like the players all around the world, please fix it asap
  • LiekkasLiekkas Posts: 1
    ?????????????
  • Please provide AQ compensation
  • Cannot login game till on.im in China mainland..pls fix this problem ASAP and we need compensations as it effects all the AQ IN CHINA .
  • We must give us a reasonable explanation and must compensate for the loss!!
  • IOS players in China can not log in,just stuck here。
  • What's the progress now?I believe the issue is still persisted,i.e. All mainland China players who are using IOS can not connect to the Game. As AQ activity is greatly affected,pls sort it out with top priority and provide necessary compensation to affected players. Thx.
  • Just the same issues.强烈要求补偿!
  • unionunion Posts: 1
    The game can not login iOS request is reasonably resolved
  • MokkieMokkie Posts: 95
    As I said people. If it’s kabam issue. Fixable. If it’s china problem. WE ARE F%#KED. Like google and whatsapp. It’ll be banned.
  • plz fix everything,hurry up,waiting online
  • KittytamerKittytamer Posts: 25
    Mokkie said:

As I said people. If it’s kabam issue. Fixable. If it’s china problem. WE ARE F%#KED. Like google and whatsapp. It’ll be banned.

But google/fb/whatsapp can still be accessed using VPN. So the game should still be accessible. Besides there’s a chinese version of the game I am pretty certain that went down as well.