**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for alliance doing map4 and AW gold 2/3

We have 3 members want to change our current ally as they r not that active anymore

Comments

• Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Send me a message on Line (crazyjamie84). We do Map 4, are Gold 3 pushing for Gold 2, and might have space for you.
  • SmokeysandmanSmokeysandman Posts: 63
    Hey hit me up on line smokeysandman. New ally friends made after merger fell apart we’re going to be doing 5x5. Currently 17/30 members around 8mil rating
  • SiabhSiabh Posts: 46
    We can talk on line id siabh00
  • Major4Major4 Posts: 191
    If oh are still looking add line id
    Major4
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Check us out.

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (18+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 544, 443, 432 in AQ (running 80+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are currently suspended, living off the treasury surplus to do Map 5 now due to reduced cost.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Do you have line? Add archangel442, let’s talk
  • Our alliance has a 10 million rating, currently run map 5 and 4 for quests, as well as 2 bgs for war, silver 1. We have room for a few people, We use line to communicate, my line Id is king of kings42, message me if interested, game name is same as line, alliance is marvel maniacs
  • PcasA needs some people that can keep up. We have a great base team of 28 players, lost a few recently to school/military/life.
    I would like to find 2 or 3 people who play at least 1 time per day and can read instructions.
    We have Discord.
    We have line, not required but useful. Communicate via DM on game to help orgainize mostly.
    Adults prefered.
    Min level 45 or min rating 150k.
    Active in WAR currently Silver
    3 BG map 43333 willing to do 54333 if you ask
    Weekly SA
    Join us if you wanna. Can find me on Discord, Line or in COC as JFaeriePixie
    If not catch you in global or hey even in vs or war
  • MartinoosoMartinooso Posts: 51
    Add martinooso in line chat for an oppurtunity in a very active and organized alliance