**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should the Cavalier Daily Crystals Contain T4CC Frags?

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion

In my opinion, anyone capable of getting the Cavalier title and crystal upgrades probably already has hundreds of t4cc frag crystals from AQ, which means we can’t even open the daily crystals without sending t4cc into overflow, which is a deterrent from opening them. I would recommend removing the t4cc and increasing the rates of the other items accordingly. Add units if there needs to be more variation.

Should the Cavalier Daily Crystals Contain T4CC Frags? 75 votes

Yes, t4cc should be included in the Cavalier daily crystal.
38%
GroundedWisdomGamerKpatrixAnimejay70AddyosNikskiniAnurag1606Savio444SarcasticTaurusThunderGodG0311YouconfusedRasiloverCupidCaptainKittybutRepto23Colonaut123ClydaniaGhostboytjieRougeknight87 29 votes
No, t4cc should not be included in the Cavalier daily crystal.
61%
CoatHang3rStara99Timone147AakashZENI_ZERO_IFamous_Neckbeardbenshbbelli300PoolMidknight007WalkinhighlightnebAlCapone2727Jim0172HeadrollerJohnyzeroMrgreenStucatLvernon15 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    For the people who say yes, I would love to hear why you think that.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    While my answer is no, I actually disagree with the part about t4cc in overflow. There’s likely loads of players who do map 3/4 so don’t have t4cc in overflow who can still get cavalier title.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I have so many shard crystals and full crystals that they don’t bring a lot. Free is free though but I would much rather the potions and energy refills even than the t4cc shards. Or honestly even large stacks of t4b shards as I’m typically lower on those than t4cc because I grew tired of the t4b arena.
  • Options
    PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    edited March 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Im not sure what to replace them with tho.

But yea I have almost 2400 t4cc frag crystals

I know kabam won't do this but maybe replace it with t5cc frags? Maybe as little as 150
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Balcen porpose
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I think some people who are not in a Gold 1 and up alliance, might want them. I have an abundance of T4CC that I don’t need anymore in my overflow.
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Maybe once we can sell the T4CC for T5CC shards
  • Options

While my answer is no, I actually disagree with the part about t4cc in overflow. There’s likely loads of players who do map 3/4 so don’t have t4cc in overflow who can still get cavalier title.

Anyone who gets completion of 6.1 should be able to coast through AQ 5x5, and have access to an abundance of t4cc. I’m sure there is a small subset of players that fall into the catagory you described, but I’d wager they're there by choice.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I am struggling to get enough T4C on my main. I only have 1-2 of any given class and I have a lot of champs I want to rank. I am in a gold 1 alliance. I will admit it’s probably my own fault. I had a 7 month dry spell of pulls so I was ranking up whatever I had T4C of to R3.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Wow, I thought this would be a "yes" thread. lol

Well, I don't get why so many no's, because through AQ, and Questing monthly's you get so many t4cc shard crystals. If you're like me, you hoard these.

Many of the high tier players have 100's of t4cc crystals anyway, so saying no to this confuses to me. Plus, I've paid my dues, I think they definitely should be in there. B)
  • Options

Wow, I thought this would be a "yes" thread. lol

Well, I don't get why so many no's, because through AQ, and Questing monthly's you get so many t4cc shard crystals. If you're like me, you hoard these.

Many of the high tier players have 100's of t4cc crystals anyway, so saying no to this confuses to me. Plus, I've paid my dues, I think they definitely should be in there. B)

I don’t understand your comment. You have lots of t4cc frag crystals in reserve, but still want more t4cc in the cavalier daily crystal instead of another resource? I’ve paid my dues as well, and for that reason I don’t want the frags in the crystal. I have way too many as it is.