**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Discussion - Cuddly Companions and Feathered Friends

Hey there Summoners,

The multiverse can be a big, dangerous place and while some may prefer to travel solo, others just find that too lonely. With Goose stealing the show in Captain Marvel, now is a good time to commemorate the furry friends that heroes often have backing them up. Whether it is the Inhuman royal hound Lockjaw, Tippy-Toe the squirrel, or Goose the… cat, there are plenty of four-legged friends who prove just how valuable the right companion can be.

One of my personal favorites has always been Falcon’s falcon buddy Redwing. I had always thought it would be cool to have my own pet falcon as a kid and actually did a decent bit of research into falconry myself. Sadly, I never lived anywhere that was quite falcon friendly enough, so I’ve continued living vicariously through Sam Wilson for this one.

But we’d like to know your thoughts Summoners! Who do you think is the best animal companion in the Marvel multiverse? Or do you know of any in real life pet who you think would qualify as a Champion in their own right? Let us know in the comments down below!

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    For now is say goose. Who doesn't want a flerkin guarding their house?
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★

Meet Sallie the wonder pup! Her superpowers are snuggles, begging for treats, and being Ms. Sassafras.

• Meet Sallie the wonder pup! Her superpowers are snuggles, begging for treats, and being Ms. Sassafras.

A true hero for the ages 🐶
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Cosmo the space dog squad!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Ahitlaw said:

My favorite is definitely Mantis’s puppy.

Or Thor’s rabbit?
    Awh man I wish I would’ve thought of that!
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Lockjaw for the win. That or the amazing spider ham
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I liked goose in the movie, but I don’t like cats and can’t really he around them. So lockjaw for the win!!

Or rabbit 👀
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Chewie Captain Marvel's cat in the comics and Tippy Toe the squirrel for me.

oh, and in the movies, ANTony.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    How nice would it be to have a Hulk as a pet?

• Cosmo the space dog squad!

True, can't leave out such an important member of the Guardians of the Galaxy!
  • Chewie Captain Marvel's cat in the comics and Tippy Toe the squirrel for me.

oh, and in the movies, ANTony.

ANTony's bravery will not be forgotten!
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65

A long time ago I had a Goldfish named Bologna. I trusted him and then, when I least expected it, he spat water in my eye blinding me for life. I decided to flush him down the toilet for ruining my vision. To this day I still have nightmares of that Goldfish swimming back up the toilet bowl to take my other eye.

Dang
    2 words
    Devil Dino
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    What a cute Thread.
  • 2 words
    Devil Dino

YES; I love Devil Dinosaur!
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Mcoc Night king or Night Warrior :DD

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

After a storm (promise not arranged)
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I love goose cus I am a huge cat person but as I have been watching and really enjoying Marvels Runaways its hard not to love Old Lace. I mean c'mon, who wouldn't want a telepathic dinosaur.

if you wanna see any of them, check it out here they are all there.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Pets
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

After a storm (promise not arranged)

Pisces.
    Spider hams
    Tony stork,Captin Amarillo, and Green Gobler
    A wakandan rino and a wakandan panther
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Does Baymax count? If so, Baymax.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

A long time ago I had a Goldfish named Bologna. I trusted him and then, when I least expected it, he spat water in my eye blinding me for life. I decided to flush him down the toilet for ruining my vision. To this day I still have nightmares of that Goldfish swimming back up the toilet bowl to take my other eye.

So that's how nick fury lost his eye!
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    The Sentry’s dog - Normie, the Watchdog.

The dude has a super corgi. C’mon.. that’s awesome.