**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Unduped drax still has ability to beat Mordo?

Can somebody tell me whether MCOC removed this ability from Mordo

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No he can't
  • Is there any other option
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Iceman with coldsnap, true strike champs, or just intercept instead of parry. Also parry into a special to avoid his astral evade.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    You can also use AA heavy, it works similar to how drax used to work, though it's not a 100% guarantee.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Problem with AA is it barely makes contact anymore. You're better off using Intercept. Another Mordo works as well, or if you practice, you can do what I did and learn how to Block just before the Parry triggers.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You either cancel his evade, or follow his ability and apply the concussion or fatigue on him.
    Relying on frame issues is not a good idea, and it will eventually be fixed in the future
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Parry then wait for the stun to nearly expire then quickly swipe forward, he'll most likely try to attack after the stun. So it's basically intercepting
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I have also heard that Corvus negates his astral evade, something to do with his Parry applying an armor break, but that would need some verification.
    Or maybe it was black panther civil war I heard about... not sure.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    IMIW works great for Mordo. His attack can't be evaded, also his shock can really help against eating a special 3. And Drax will no longer help against Mordo. Void works well against Mordo too but you'll need to wait until you have enough buffs up before you parry then attack. Good luck
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    You can hit Mordo while stunned with No Mercy.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Is there any other option

Any champ inflicting fatigue or concussion.

Or whack Mordo when the stun timer reaches the "50s clock face" mark. It does time nicely.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Is there any other option

Many. AA can usually heavy hit and avoid astral evade. It's not 100% but it doesn't often fail. I think x23 still can also though I don't use her so I haven't tested it. Anyone can stun him and go for a combo as the timer expires if you practice the timing. Even without that there are lots of ways to play around his ability.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    X23 does it
    Just parry and then heavy
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    X23 and Elektra both have heavys that bounce over the astral evade
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

Problem with AA is it barely makes contact anymore. You're better off using Intercept. Another Mordo works as well, or if you practice, you can do what I did and learn how to Block just before the Parry triggers.

Yeah of course, intercepting is the best option. But AA heavy is an available alternative.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The slow debuff that SG and SH have works pretty great.