**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Device

So I'm thinking of getting a new phone. I'm currently on a Samsung J3 (hooray! Android Experience) Definitely switching to an iPhone for less loading screen time. Now I know of course the higher you go, the better the game will run, but does the game work just fine on a 6+ As a 7+, or is it about the same. If its a noticeable difference, I'll put in the extra 50 or so bucks, but if it's about the same, I'll probably go for the 6... Anyone with a 6+ or 7+ I would really appreciate help :-)

Comments

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Stick with Android and get the S10. You will regret getting an iphone. S10 just as fast
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    there is no way a s10 is "just as fast" loading times alone are faster on ios due to ios code optimisation. plus the myriad of control issues that come with android, dropped inputs, slower animations leading to mis-timed parries.I have played side by side with iPhone 8plus and Samsung s9 and unless the s10 is twice as fast and 3 times as responsive as the s9 it wont even compete.

this is not to mention the extra effects and animations that ios has to offer. lightning, and other lighting and particle effects like smoke

6 and 7 will be huge difference 8 is even better. 8 v X is not much different.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited March 2019
    Maat1985 said:

there is no way a s10 is "just as fast" loading times alone are faster on ios due to ios code optimisation. plus the myriad of control issues that come with android, dropped inputs, slower animations leading to mis-timed parries.I have played side by side with iPhone 8plus and Samsung s9 and unless the s10 is twice as fast and 3 times as responsive as the s9 it wont even compete.

this is not to mention the extra effects and animations that ios has to offer. lightning, and other lighting and particle effects like smoke

6 and 7 will be huge difference 8 is even better. 8 v X is not much different.

Oh I'm sorry...have you played S10 and iPhone side by side yet?
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    From what I hear, iPhone's processor is faster, less load times. However, galaxy has better quality screen resolution and able to customize with more apps than iPhone.
    I have a galaxy s9+ and can't complain.
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Google was the best way I found what phone I wanted to purchase. Searched phone reviews and other details of each type. Don't just rely on opinions from one source. Research the facts. Phones are too damn expensive nowadays to just rely on opinions.
  • Cap_PiggzCap_Piggz Posts: 48
    I play with a pixel 3 and it loads just as fast as friends iPhones.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I mean you really shouldn't buy a phone based on how it runs a game