Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Who do i awaken for uncollected?

Khaos_knightKhaos_knight Posts: 11
edited March 16 in Strategy and Tips

I have a skill awaken gem but i dont know who to use it on. Who is the best choice for making a push for uncollected? Im not too sure on moon knight so i will leave him out for now. Im thinking kilmonger but there may be other options

Who do i awaken for uncollected? 22 votes

Bpcw.His stun reflect will be helpful
0%
Crossbones
4%
TacoDoug 1 vote
Gwenpool
50%
Hammerbro_64StrTechonefortyshadow_lurker22MegaGalacticMaldroit2Mitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxArondightAmpx115 11 votes
Black widow
13%
Spity68HA_GongShowNicky_HACharlie_Scene 3 votes
Killmonger
31%
solivagant56BlackSaChiHendrossSirius111WabobaMikePendragonKhaos_knight 7 votes

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 877 ★★★
    I don’t have much experience with any of those champions, so I can’t give much advice on that aspect except that I would choose Killmonger or Gwenpool, but you probably want to take at least 4* rank 4 champs to fight the collector, and especially power control champs or champs that can deal a huge amount of damage at the start. Good luck on your push!
  • LazakovichLazakovich Posts: 1
    никого не пробуждайте. есть блэйд его достаточно.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 3,658 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Her pool gains a ton from her dupe. 2% AAR with each combo hit (50 hits= 100% reduction) and she won’t die to L3s that don’t stun or do DoT afterwards