**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sabretooth Bug?!

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/kguopz1rrn8

Yesterday, I fought Killmonger on node 29. Spoiler Alert... I die, mostly to Reverberation Damage. But you may be thinking “how would he die from Reverb since Sabretooth applies Armor Breaks”?

Well... to that I say... what Armor Breaks?

Killmonger shrugged off many of the Armor Breaks applied in this fight via Masochism. This should not happen... due to this Synergy that allows Sabretooth to bypass Masochism completely...

So, what’s the deal here? Is this a bug, or am I missing something completely obvious? He only triggered Masochism on Armor Breaks, & did not heal from them. I’m very confused.

Comments

• TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★

Aspect of Evolution increases ability accuracy of the defender by 5% for each bar of power they have gained during the fight, Sabretooth reduces AA by 100% with the synergy. (?)This means for every bar of power KM gains you lose 5% ability accuracy against KM. Looks like you got unlucky.

So him gaining Ability Accuracy... Decreases my Ability Accuracy? I didn’t know Aspect of Evolution could do that...
    It doesn't decrease your ability accuracy per se. It gives him a higher chance of triggering his own abilities. So he has over 100% ability accuracy on masochism meaning your own reduction might not be enough to cancel it.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Thanks that helped me also
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Aspect of Evolution
    edited March 2019
    zeezee57 said:

So I'm an ally mate of the OP and we were talking about this after the fight. If the node is raising his AAR to trigger maso why are armor breaks falling off but no regen being triggered? ive never seen maso shrug debuffs and not regen, does that happen regularly? Also the fact that not a single parry failed but so many armor breaks did seems strange. Plus I've seen the ST/KM synergy override the Force Of Will node, such as being able to parry KP boss in AQ, with that being the case it's seems odd that incremental 5% AA increases could cancel out STs AAR. Admittedly though that's the best explanation I've seen and nothing else makes sense here.

Masochism can only be shrugged off if a debuff is applied. It's in the same vein as if a champ is immune.

Edit: evolution's AAR makes the debuff fail, so it's not applied; thus, doesn't trigger masochism.

Seems like AoE is the case here, but I would like to see confirmation from a mod... although I do understand that this pretty complicated even for mods. Just seems like a very weird interaction. @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Vydious or someone, could you confirm it’s AoE & not a bug?

It's not a bug. It's been like this always. I used to run path 5 with the Unholy Trinity and occasionaly this would happen. It is 100% aspect of evolution.