**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I rank 4 KM and Void to complete 5.3-6.1 or go in another direction?

I became uncollected & months ago using maxed out four-star god-tier champs (starky, Corvus, SW).

Now the game has changed so that finishing 6.1 is key to progression. So I’ll grind 4K units in arena, farm 200 health potions and take a shot at completing 5.3, 5.4 and 6.1 next month.

I only have 3 rank 4 5-star champs. I have enough T2A and iso to rank 4 two other champs. I’m thinking of ranking up my duped Void and duped KM.

Will a team of rank 4 KM, Void, AA, SL, and Hyperion give me the chance to complete through 6.1 or so I need to rank up someone else (like quake) for the new content or wait until I get another type of chance (or power co trip, immune, etc).

Any advice is appreciated. I’m a heavy duty arena grinder, not a spender, and it took me forever to get this t2a and I don’t want to waste it unless it will give me a good enough team to complete 6.1.

Should I rank 4 KM and Void to complete 5.3-6.1 or go in another direction? 5 votes

R4 both Void and KM for 5.3 to 6.1 completion
40%
WhiteManSpiderCools 2 votes
R4 Void but not KM
60%
SceptilemaniacCAPTMAVGritabit 3 votes
R4 KM but not Void
0%
Don’t R4 either and waste that T2A. Wait for _____
0%

Comments

• Options
    StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Any thoughts from someone who has completed 6.1? I saw a poll the other day Between Void and captain beardo and there was some tall that the new content was “anti-Void” - suggesting that he might not be a good choice for 6.1
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I’d 100% Act 5 before doing Act 6. T5 basics = rank 5 champ.