**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Discussion - Cuddly Companions and Feathered Friends

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    oh, and I forgot my new favourite animal (HOW COULD I?!?!)

Jeff the Land-Shark from West Coast Avengers

edited March 2019
    stupid double post
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

Balto, his superpower? Well, being too smart too stupid cute, here I was making a new sheet to my bed and he took the opportunity to lay on the pillows and the rest of it instead of going to his own bed -.-
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I had a pet, Sebastian. More of a two-legged companion, though. And then the cruel forces of the Battlerealm ripped him from me, and to this day, my teams keep an eye out for a lost, scared Symbioid...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Hey there Summoners,

The multiverse can be a big, dangerous place and while some may prefer to travel solo, others just find that too lonely. With Goose stealing the show in Captain Marvel, now is a good time to commemorate the furry friends that heroes often have backing them up. Whether it is the Inhuman royal hound Lockjaw, Tippy-Toe the squirrel, or Goose the… cat, there are plenty of four-legged friends who prove just how valuable the right companion can be.

One of my personal favorites has always been Falcon’s falcon buddy Redwing. I had always thought it would be cool to have my own pet falcon as a kid and actually did a decent bit of research into falconry myself. Sadly, I never lived anywhere that was quite falcon friendly enough, so I’ve continued living vicariously through Sam Wilson for this one.

But we’d like to know your thoughts Summoners! Who do you think is the best animal companion in the Marvel multiverse? Or do you know of any in real life pet who you think would qualify as a Champion in their own right? Let us know in the comments down below!

Does this mean you guys might consider adding Lockjaw or Goose in the future? ;)
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    Three more words
    Perry The Platipus
    Sorry, platypus
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Devil Dinosaur!

Lucky "the pizza dog" (Hawkeyes dog, both Clint and Kates)

https://goo.gl/images/SyWh6N

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    BB and lockjaw
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Lockheed

• StarlingStarling Posts: 3
    Not a pet, but how can you say no to Goose Rider
    Lol
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I have two Derps that follow me into battle:

Them taking some time off:

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I know this isn't Marvel related at all but my favorite animal companion is mooncake. No one can beat that adorable green guy.
  • The Sentry’s dog - Normie, the Watchdog.

The dude has a super corgi. C’mon.. that’s awesome.

He is awesome! Also good job coordinating your profile picture with this.
  • oh, and I forgot my new favourite animal (HOW COULD I?!?!)

Jeff the Land-Shark from West Coast Avengers

That is the perfect pet for Gwenpool and I honestly would've been disappointed if she had had anything but a Land-Shark 🦈
  • cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57

• This is Frank, He is my companion, sometimes in videos and sometimes helping me fight crime.

Nice! I'm sure he strikes fear in the hearts of criminals everywhere! 🐢
  • Old Lace is my fave! Has been for years. :)

What a good Deinonychus.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I love my emotional support pelican
  • Lockheed

Excellent choice! I'm always a little sad every time Kitty is in a comic without him.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243

Hey there Summoners,

The multiverse can be a big, dangerous place and while some may prefer to travel solo, others just find that too lonely. With Goose stealing the show in Captain Marvel, now is a good time to commemorate the furry friends that heroes often have backing them up. Whether it is the Inhuman royal hound Lockjaw, Tippy-Toe the squirrel, or Goose the… cat, there are plenty of four-legged friends who prove just how valuable the right companion can be.

One of my personal favorites has always been Falcon’s falcon buddy Redwing. I had always thought it would be cool to have my own pet falcon as a kid and actually did a decent bit of research into falconry myself. Sadly, I never lived anywhere that was quite falcon friendly enough, so I’ve continued living vicariously through Sam Wilson for this one.

But we’d like to know your thoughts Summoners! Who do you think is the best animal companion in the Marvel multiverse? Or do you know of any in real life pet who you think would qualify as a Champion in their own right? Let us know in the comments down below!

I love Goose. Since Lockjaw has a place in the game with gifting, might I suggest redoing the stash icon so it shows Goose as well. Would be extremely fitting with a flerkin's pocket dimensions.

can't believe I forgot Thori, the murder dog too...
  • Look at my name, need an answer
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I think my favorite Marvel Pet is Krypto the Super Dog. 🤣
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

This is quite an old picture of a cat we have been taking care of for some time now, unfortunately I am away from my family so I can't really see her, but we believe she recently gave birth so my family haven't seen her for a few days, I hope she is doing well 😍