**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Our loss

So we have lost another you tuber, when added to the list of content creators who have left, what are people's reaction to what is happening to this great game?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It's always sad to see people go, but I understand. He's focusing on real life, and needs a break. It happens.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    losing a you-tuber is no different to losing a non-youtuber IMO. if its so sad to see a you-tuber go someone should step u in place and make content of their own.
    I care much more about the people in my alliance qutiing than a you-tuber TBH.

but life happens.
    no one plays the same game forever.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    So are we supposed to guess who it is or did you not mention who because you assumed everyone knows who you are talking about?
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

So are we supposed to guess who it is or did you not mention who because you assumed everyone knows who you are talking about?

Idelest
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    One of my favorites
    Sad to see him go
    But all y’all know u can’t blame him
    This game takes way to much of our lives
    Wish him the best and good luck, one of the coolest, down to earth Mcoc Youtubers out there!

• Hey guys, there's already an active discussion about the same topic HERE. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.