**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why did Seatin put Night Thrasher there?He is not worthy of High Demi-God tier

ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★

Comments

• ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    What should Night Thrasher tier be in?
    Anyways thanks
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Yeah he's tough to get right. I don't use him at all except for arena.
    Conclusion maybe one tier lower like if agree or put him lower in high Demi god tier
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No he should be in high demi god tier
    Ok I see why now I now think its reasonable thanks guys
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    To be honest, I don't think Seatin would be able to place Masacre in that tier without also including Night Thrasher.

They're very similar in their playstyle and debuff application. Their whole damage potential is dependent upon maintaining those debuffs and doing so scales them up incredibly well. Ability Accuracy reduction, block deterioration, refreshing debuffs to keep them up perpetually, etc...

Plus they both have a host of synergies which only make them more imposing.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Clatonius said:

@Snizzbar

He requires a lot of things before big damage though

So do Ægon, Proxima, SW, and Void, they’re some of the best champs in the game.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So high demi-god tier....is there also a medium demi-god tier, a low demi-god tier, perhaps a baby or toddler demi-god tier? Speaking of, have we ever asked demi-god tier what he/she/it feels about it that his tier gets filled up with all those strange people? Maybe he/she/it just wants to be left alone........
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Why do you care where seatin puts what? Use him if you like . It is just meant to be a quick guide
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Make your own tier list then? Lol it's his opinion, he clearly states it in every video
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s interesting how some people think champs need sigs and synergies to be effective and other people think they don’t.
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58

ChriissR said:

Make your own tier list then? Lol it's his opinion, he clearly states it in every video

🤗
    .... so many things wrong with this idek where to begin... you think Netflix dd is better than classic dd?... how.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    fu2_10 said:

ChriissR said:

🤗
    .... so many things wrong with this idek where to begin... you think Netflix dd is better than classic dd?... how.
    I'd say Netflix is better