**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Save week necessary?

ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
My alliance has this rule that once every two weeks we can't open any crystals and level up champs and score must be below 3K.Its a bit irritating that I can't level up champs as my iso is going to expire.Do you think its necessary?

Comments

• Options
    ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    The purpose is to gain more score for next SA
  • Options
    Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    edited March 2019
    This is a tactic to get higher scores every two weeks and reach ranked rewards. It'll only be profitable if the combined bi-weekly milestones rewards + ranked rewards are more/higher than your weekly milestones rewards for 2 weeks. This depends on your alliance's score, for some it works out, for some it doesn't.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There's no use in the current system. That was an old method of making Cutoffs in the last one. SA gives Rewards no matter what now.
  • Options
    Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    You get the milestones rewards no matter what, but to get rank rewards too, your alliance needs to hit 320k points. And that's where a save week could help, to accumulate your eg. 250k weekly points and instead reach the next milestone PLUS rank rewards every 2 weeks.

The difference in this case would be:
    200 5* shards, 400 4* shards x2 each for reaching 250k milestone both weeks =
    = 400 5* shards and 800 4* shards
    500 5* shards and 500 4* shards for reaching 500k milestone PLUS 100 5* shards and 250 4* shards from lowest bracket in rank rewards =
    = 600 5* shards and 750 4* shards

so in this case, it's a plus of 200 5* shards, a minus of 50 4* shards, and you get 2 lvl2 alliance team revives and 1 t1a instead of 4 lvl2 alliance team potions.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    This could speed up your progression but it could also slow it down