**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Save week necessary?

ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
My alliance has this rule that once every two weeks we can't open any crystals and level up champs and score must be below 3K.Its a bit irritating that I can't level up champs as my iso is going to expire.Do you think its necessary?

Comments

• ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    The purpose is to gain more score for next SA
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    edited March 2019
    This is a tactic to get higher scores every two weeks and reach ranked rewards. It'll only be profitable if the combined bi-weekly milestones rewards + ranked rewards are more/higher than your weekly milestones rewards for 2 weeks. This depends on your alliance's score, for some it works out, for some it doesn't.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There's no use in the current system. That was an old method of making Cutoffs in the last one. SA gives Rewards no matter what now.
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    You get the milestones rewards no matter what, but to get rank rewards too, your alliance needs to hit 320k points. And that's where a save week could help, to accumulate your eg. 250k weekly points and instead reach the next milestone PLUS rank rewards every 2 weeks.

The difference in this case would be:
    200 5* shards, 400 4* shards x2 each for reaching 250k milestone both weeks =
    = 400 5* shards and 800 4* shards
    500 5* shards and 500 4* shards for reaching 500k milestone PLUS 100 5* shards and 250 4* shards from lowest bracket in rank rewards =
    = 600 5* shards and 750 4* shards

so in this case, it's a plus of 200 5* shards, a minus of 50 4* shards, and you get 2 lvl2 alliance team revives and 1 t1a instead of 4 lvl2 alliance team potions.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    This could speed up your progression but it could also slow it down