**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam... gotta bone to pick.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Abom on biohazard...

Seriously, guys? It was fine before nano-plague, but this is just a new wtf.

You've narrowed our viable options to what... two champs? And one of those is a class disadvantage and hits like a wet noodle. Iceman is about the only option. How is this in anyway fair?

Look, I get adding the shock for robots on blocked hits, but Abom's poison shouldn't proc this.

There is zero skill here. It's either have Iceman or Dorm or die repeatedly.

And before anyone says Quake or Void, yes, I know. But one tiny slip up = dead.

I'm just very disconcerted in the direction this game is taking.

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Although I agree with you, I think we can all agree, that is most cases for act 6, 1 slip up and your dead applies to any fight.

This is actually in 3.2 of UC EQ.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Another example of them rewarding people who have stacked rosters/lots of money instead of skill. Normal biohazard can easily be avoided with a bleed immune but this is much more annoying.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I just used blade with gr/starky
  • PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 53
    I used Ghost, quite easy...willpower takes care of the bleed damage during attack...just phase the poison & bleed debuffs away...build up to a SP2...boom...match over...
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Don’t forget Emma Frost. Just have to spam s1 to keep diamond form up.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

Abom on biohazard...

You've narrowed our viable options to what... two champs? And one of those is a class disadvantage and hits like a wet noodle. Iceman is about the only option. How is this in anyway fair?

Look, I get adding the shock for robots on blocked hits, but Abom's poison shouldn't proc this.

I can count on my hand atleast 7 champs and probably more..
    Vision, ulron, sentinel, iceman, nebula, dormammu and darkhawk., and that does not even count that there are 2 ultrons and 2 visions.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    I don't find the fights that hard to manage when not being able to hit into block. It's just like fighting Red skull, take a little longer but certainly not hair-pulling experience.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Hamin said:

Abom on biohazard...

I can count on my hand atleast 7 champs and probably more..
    Vision, ulron, sentinel, iceman, nebula, dormammu and darkhawk., and that does not even count that there are 2 ultrons and 2 visions.
    Robots won't work because abom poisons you even without biohazard node. And the nano plague node would convert the poisons into shock debuffs against robots. So vision, ultron, sentinel and darkhawk are out. Nebula could work if she shrugs of the shocks
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    axelelf_1 said:

I just used r5 omega. Don’t see what the big deal is. /s

It’s funny how after 12.0 they said they wanted every champ to be viable yet have done the opposite. Now, you need 1 or 2 champs to be able to beat content. Every single month in

This guy makes one of the most valid points I've seen someone make concerning the state of the game and the direction Kabam has gone. It just shows that they'll tell us anything just to shut us up while they do the opposite.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Nebula only does that 3 times in a matci couldnt use a r5 5s robot they died in a few seconds. Had to use a my 4s iceman.
    edited March 2019
    It's apparent many of you haven't done this fight yet because you're still naming robots.

I don't find the fights that hard to manage when not being able to hit into block. It's just like fighting Red skull, take a little longer but certainly not hair-pulling experience.

Did you read my post?
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    So taking out robots, your only options are Omega Red, Emma Frost, Iceman, ghost and dormamu. To a lesser extent but still possible, blade with Gr synergy, Black Widow, quake, agent venom and finally nebula.
    So only 10 potential options. Some much more difficult than others but still possible.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I don’t remember this fight being a problem and I did it on two accounts. Can’t remrmber who I used but it’s just a distant memory. Maybe I did use Iceman on both but I don’t have high level ones. His normal poison triggers nano plague and not the biohazard poison?
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Indeed viper that’s the problem OP is discussing
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Aegon, Agent Venom, Kingpin, Crossbones are all valid options as well. 3 of which are a bit more RNG based with shrug offs but still options.

Also you contradict yourself by saying void/quake as that would litterally take skill to do.
    Which according to you you can't use skill to avoid dying.

Another option is with high damage dealers who can burst the opponent down.
    Corvus, Hyperion

A few other options
    KM + Void Synergy to shrug off debuffs
    ST + Km synergy parry 2 or 3 hit and repeat
    Cap IW + Skill champion. Chance to shrug off debuffs as well you can just parry Heavy to minimize hits and chances of being poisoned/bled

• I have never done this fight but would domino be an option? Especially with her dupe?
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    edited March 2019
    See exactly! only a couple handful of counters that take skill. wTf Kabam!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Used dorm, took a while...
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Supperman said:

I have never done this fight but would domino be an option? Especially with her dupe?

I dont have her but I'd imagine she could be viable due to her AAR but remember each bleed she does could cause poison but prolly would play her with Rulk and just Parry heavy.
    DarthHaas said:

Reading through this thread there are at least 19 suggested options in this thread thats a decent enough pool to try and take down 1 fight. If it was an entire line maybe I'd agree but its not its 1 fight. 2nd or 3rd on its path so really just keep practicing. Not everything is gonna be GPGTTM difficulty
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

It's apparent many of you haven't done this fight yet because you're still naming robots.

I have, I used vision, domino, void, hood, and CG.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

I used a 4 star iceman. It was easy. Everyone by now should have a 4 star iceman. Come on guys, there are more options then just using your strongest champs.

Everyone by now should have a 4 star iceman........that’s kinda.....well........highly improbable.
    It’s still a game where rng decides which champs you’ll get and not every1 has the time to do the basic arena for a 4* iceman.

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

Supperman said:

I have never done this fight but would domino be an option? Especially with her dupe?

I dont have her but I'd imagine she could be viable due to her AAR but remember each bleed she does could cause poison but prolly would play her with Rulk and just Parry heavy.
    DarthHaas said:

Reading through this thread there are at least 19 suggested options in this thread thats a decent enough pool to try and take down 1 fight. If it was an entire line maybe I'd agree but its not its 1 fight. 2nd or 3rd on its path so really just keep practicing. Not everything is gonna be GPGTTM difficulty

Sorry I need to do better at my sarcastic typing. :)

Yes a lot of counters to this so should not be an issue
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Git gud (at spending)